"And if I don't? Nigga you know how I get down so fucking try it" Tay had a slick smile on his face as he had his forearm on Notti's neck.

"YALL BOTH PUSSY AS FUCK! YOU A FUCKING BOP JADA AND NOTTI YOU COULD SUCK A FUCKING DICK" I yelled as dudey dragged me out of the room. Ddot was now trying to pry Tay off of Notti.

"PUT THE CAMERA DOWN" Ddot insisted. Dd started laughing and went to help as I was taken out of the house.

NOTTI

"This isn't the first time THAT happened" Ddot pointed to me and Jada.

"It was an honest mistake I swear!!" I threw my hands up as Tay walked out of the room.

"YOU JUST GONE LEAVE HER THERE??" Dd yelled after him.

"YUP. SHE GOTTA LEARN A LESSON" Tay shouted back. Dd just shrugged his shoulders as she got up off the floor. She spit blood out her mouth.

"Damn y'all fake" she wiped her nose as she laughed.

"You just got yo ass beat and you giggling?" Ddot looked at her like she was crazy.

"Ian get beat. It wasn't a fair fight" she rolled her eyes.

"Girl" Dd busted out laughing as he hit his knee.

"Didn't you get jumped by breeze and ha old crew?" she questioned.

"Aye bruh. That's not funny" he turned serious.

"When they go low, I go lower" she wiped her eyebrow.

"Can you just get the fuck out you getting blood on my floor" I said annoyed.

"Fine w me. But don't hit me up later saying you want top" she smirked as she left the crib. As she went to the front door, I heard Maya talking her shit.

"You a sloppy ass thot" I heard Maya laugh.

"Allat shit talking you won't get in the feild like a real gangsta" Jada replied back loud making sure everyone heard her.

"I'll put you in the hospital hoe watch out" Maya scoffed. The front door slammed closed.

I sighed. I know I fucked up real bad.

"Again Notti? Your dating Maya." Ddot reminded me.

"And your lucky too" Dd added.

We both stared at him like 🤨.

"I'm saying like- yk- she's cool ig" he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck.

"I js wanna know why tf you did ts? Maya wouldn't cheat on you. Even tho she an opp and she should b setting you up. Us all actually" ddot shook his head.

"I wasn't thinking correctly" I said truthfully.

"Clearly" Dd mumbled.

"Who's side you on?!" I was confused.

"NOT YOURS" he said in a duh tone.

"You do know if she tells any DOA niggas your dead right?" Ddot told me. I completely forgot about that rule...

"OH SNAP IMA DIE" I screamed.

"YOU SHO IS" Maya laughed as I heard her slam the front door.

I hit the wall as I sat on my bed. I put my hands on my head.

"You kinda did this to yourself kid" Dudey came into the room.

"Only this time, you can't make up an excuse" he leaned on the wall.

"Its just... I felt the sparks again and it brought back a lot of memories" I defended myself.

"You risked it all for a smooch who been passed around yo crew multiple times?" Dudey said.

"Well when you put it like that it sounds bad-" I tilted my head.

"BECAUSE IT IS NIGGA" Dd and Ddot yelled at me.

I mocked them and rolled my eyes. Trust me I do care about Maya. And I want to be with her. Dammit I went through a lot trying to figure out my emotions just so we could be together. I may have just ruined our chances of actually growing together...

I got to get her back. No, I WILL get her back.

THE NEXT CHAPTER GONE B SPICY!!

(yes i edited this chapter and put a picture bc i dont want to get bullied💔)