56

If there is anything in this world that runs faster than the holidays, it must be the Spring Festival holiday. It seems that the former Qin Dynasty is very long, and the Bigao shopping mall has been warming up since New Year's Day; and the aftertaste is far away, in the minds of many people, but the end of the first month is not the end of the new year; but except for children and students, ordinary people can really enjoy When it comes to the fun of the New Year, I am afraid it will be just seven days.

He Jianshan and Lin Hui are no exception.

It is hard to imagine that they almost spent the whole Spring Festival at home. Obviously they have been in love for so long, but the Spring Festival seems to be superimposed with game buffs, so that the two people's warm love began to sway in these short days—

I don’t have to work, I don’t want to go out, my phone is left aside, my clothes are in a mess, they are everywhere in the house: on the bed, on the sofa, on the carpet, even In the bathtub that Kaamiyama had been thinking about for a long time—

Lin Hui was soaked all over, hugged He Jianshan and laughed non-stop: "You are crazy, He Jianshan."

He Jianshan touched his fingers and kissed him all the way. Following his movements, Lin Hui slowly closed his eyes.

There is nothing in this world that can make people fall more than this Spring Festival.

On the seventh day of the first lunar month, Wanzhu officially went to work.

He Jianshan went to the company early in the morning. Wanzhu has a tradition. On the first day of construction after the new year, the big leader will stand at the door and give red envelopes to all employees who come to work, which means that the work will be smooth and everything will be fine.

By the time Lin Hui arrived at Wanzhu, He Jianshan had already made it. Before entering the building, he saw He Jianshan standing there from a distance, with Annie, Zhao Xiaoxiao and other people beside him.

Lin Hui looked at the line that was neither long nor short, and immediately regretted it. He forgot about He Jianshan's intention to stand at the door and give out red envelopes. He was wondering if he was going up the freight elevator secretly, but Zhao Xiaoxiao had sharp eyes, and immediately saw Lin Hui, jumped up and waved his hand to greet him: "Lin Assistant, Lin Assistant, here, get a red envelope!"

Everyone at the scene looked in Lin Hui's direction, even He Hejian looked over. Lin Hui and He Jian looked at each other, and before he could react, the people in the queue shouted, "Lin Assistant, Happy New Year, come here to line up!"

Lin Hui bravely walked over and stood at the end of the line, chatting with familiar people while walking slowly forward. When it was his turn, there were still many employees around. Lin Hui lowered his head slightly, staring at the red envelope that appeared in front of him. He was about to take it away, but He Jianshan didn't let go. Lin Hui raised his eyes and saw that He Jianshan had put another piece of candy on the red envelope.

The sugar is in the decorative basket at the front desk, a white cotton candy, I don't know when He Jianshan got it.

A group of people who watch the fun and don't think it's a big deal started to boo: "Oh—"

Even Annie was excited: "Why does Lin Zhu have candy, and we don't have any?"

The crowd burst into laughter. No matter how thick-skinned Lin Hui was, his face turned red all of a sudden. On the contrary, He Jian had a faint smile on his mouth, and he didn't seem to have any plans to rescue him.

Lin Hui didn't care, he peeled the candy and stuffed it into his mouth: "You guys are too bold, you dare to make fun of the boss, when I go to Ninghai in March, See who covers you."