9

In the new week, Li Fenghai, the general manager of the real estate company, came back to report from the project, and by the way, asked Lin Hui to have dinner together.

Li Fenghai is a trapeze man all year round and runs around everywhere. He is about 10 years older than He Jianshan, but he has a young mentality and can talk to Lin Hui very well, so every time he comes to the group, he asks Call him to get together. As soon as He Jianshan finished his meeting in the morning, the driver sent him directly to the next city to attend an event. Lin Hui didn't have to follow him. Seeing that he had nothing to do at night, he readily agreed.

Annie was also there for dinner. As soon as she heard that Li Fenghai and Li always wanted to treat guests, she shouted for a meal. Li Fenghai was recently quitting drinking, and Annie said she wanted to drink soup, so the three went to a nearby Cantonese restaurant.

The dinner table is Li Fenghai's home. He has always been talkative, and he has been in this industry for more than 20 years. He has traveled around the world all the year round, and has seen many interesting and incredible things, so he started to blow the sea from the moment he sat down. Lin Hui and Annie did not eat any dishes. How much, patronize the music.

Lin Hui listened while drinking herbal tea and said with a smile: "Your life experience is also unique, it's quite interesting."

Li Fenghai glanced at him: "What, envy? How about I tell President He and transfer you to our real estate."

Annie hurriedly jumped out: "No, no, no, Mr. Li, if you take Lin Zhu away, I will be the first to refuse."

Li Fenghai didn't understand: "Mr. He can't do without Lin Assistant, what does it have to do with you?"

"You don't understand, we can't live without Lin Zhu! Think about it, if Lin Zhu leaves, if something happens, who can face Mr. He?"

Li Fenghai defected instantly: "You are so reasonable."

Lin Hui quietly watched the performance of the two of them, and was very speechless: "Don't exaggerate too much, okay?"

Annie pointed to Mr. Li: "Look at Mr. Li, we are the old fritters from Wanzhu, but in front of Mr. He, he is still apprehensive."

Li Fenghai laughed and agreed: "You all came late, when Mr. He took over Wanzhu, there were too many people who disagreed with him. Everyone said Mr. He didn't know how to If you can't last for a year, look at now? Who doesn't have lingering fears who have seen Mr. He's wrist?"

Seeing that the two of them were talking more and more outrageous, Lin Hui couldn't help but speak to save his reputation for his boss: "I think Mr. He just looks serious, but the real person is actually kind - gentle."

Li Fenghai was really curious: "You started working with him right after graduating from college, were you not afraid of him at all?"

Lin Hui smiled and shook his head.

Is it up to the job. But fear is not afraid, Lin recalled, it will never be afraid-

Lin Hui didn't meet He Jianshan until a week after he joined the company.

He was sorting documents in the office at the time, and he needed to quickly sort out Wanzhu's nearly three-year contract. This is just a basic job, but because he didn't know much about the industry before, many proper nouns made his head hurt. Although he bought related books early to study, he still got stuck sometimes.

While taking notes, Lin Hui said something in his mouth: "...20%...28.51 million..."

"It is 28.57 million. The contract with Jiarong the year before, and there is a supplementary agreement behind it."