41

Lin Hui did not allow He Jianshan to work during the three-day holiday of New Year's Day.

"There is no shortage of work these three days." Lin Hui delivered an important speech.

He Jianshan thought about it seriously: "I don't seem to have taken such a long vacation."

The curtains in the suite were pulled tightly, and no light could penetrate. He Jianshan turned on the light and leaned against the bed to read, Lin Hui lay on him and played with his mobile phone. We chatted without a break, and the day turned into night.

Hearing He Jianshan's words, Lin Hui said, "It's time to let go." His tone was quite bossy.

"What do we do?"

"I don't know, think what to do, or do nothing, it's a waste of time."

He Jianshan thought about it for a while, put down the book, looked down at Lin Hui, and said seriously: "Then tell me about what happened before, okay?"

"Before" is when you have a crush. Since Lin Hui told He Jianshan about his feelings a few days ago, he always felt that He Jianshan had changed a bit and became clingy.

Lin replayed the phone, a little funny: "Why do you want to listen again, are you very happy, very proud?"

He Jianshan shook his head: "Sometimes I always feel that we have been in love for a long time, so I want to find clues and see when I like you."

"That's because I've been your assistant for too long." Lin Hui's eyes softened, "It's now the ninth year, Mr. He."

He Jianshan turned over and pressed Lin Hui under him, his fingers slowly slid over Lin Hui's eyebrows, eyes, nose, and finally to his lips, He Jianshan couldn't help but shout Said: "Mr. Lin."

Lin Hui smiled: "Well."

"Lin Hui."

"Hey."

"Assistant Lin."

"It's there."

"Did you ever think we'd have such a day in those times I didn't know?"

Lin Hui stroked He Jianshan's face and said softly, "I think about it every day."

"Then tell me more about me, but I don't know."

Lin Hui smiled and shook his head.

He Jianshan refused to give up: "There must be a moment, the moment you don't know, I'm tempted, but you don't know, even I don't know, I want to find out."

"Really?"

"Yes, it may be when you are working, or when you are laughing, or when you are eating or talking..." He Jianshan stopped for a while, and couldn't help it again He shouted over and over, "Assistant Lin...Assistant Lin..."

Lin Hui is going crazy: "No more shouting—uh—"

He Jianshan bowed his head and kissed him.

The two stayed in bed until noon, and when their stomachs were growling with hunger, He Jianshan and Lin Hui finally remembered to have lunch. Lin Hui clicked on the takeout software and looked around, and felt that he would have to wait if he ordered, but he didn't want to go out to eat if he didn't. He was hesitating, and suddenly a flash of light flashed, and he said to He Jianshan, "Look, I'm here to make magic for you, and instantly make a bunch of food."

I saw him take out his mobile phone, clicked on a WeChat group called "Wanzhu Pantry", and sent a WeChat message: [Working overtime at the company today, I don't want to order takeout, have you been drinking? noodle? The 12th floor seems to be out of stock. 】