42

The next night, He Jianshan and Lin came back to this music bar called "Hua Li", where He Jianchuan performed today. He booked the box on the second floor for them early, and the food and drinks were arranged properly. When the two came, they sat in the box and watched He Jianchuan start singing downstairs.

He Jianshan felt a little fresh.

On the day of the annual meeting, He Jianshan didn't pay much attention to his performance. He only looked back when he heard He Jianchuan sing "Answer". He once listened to this song together with Lin Hui on the phone, and when he heard it again, there was only indescribable tenderness in his heart, how could he care about the person who sang. At this moment, I calmed down and watched He Jianchuan's performance up close. It really felt a little different from usual.

He just watched quietly, Lin Hui didn't speak, and listened to the song with him. After a while, He Jianshan said, "I actually still remember what he looked like when he was a child."

Lin Hui couldn't help laughing and crying: "You feel like an old man when you say this."

He Jianshan smiled and shook his head, his eyes turned to He Jianchuan under the stage.

With this confusing light, He Jianshan fell into a distant memory.

After he went abroad, his grandfather made up his mind to completely remove Yao Qianyi's negative influence on him, so he let him concentrate on study and life, and don't think about other things, so he seldom returned Jinghua. As a result, he always heard about He Zhao's affairs from his grandfather intermittently in those years, including the news that he was going to marry Jiang Qing. He still remembered that when his grandfather carefully asked him if he wanted to go back and have a look, He Jianshan was silent. He didn't really care, and he didn't have too many thoughts in his heart, but he felt that the old man should want him to go, so he agreed.

He Zhao and Jiang Qing did not hold the wedding in a big way, and only invited friends and family to have a simple meal. At that time, he looked at He Zhao and Jiang Qing toasting with smiles all over the place, and his mood was very strange. He couldn't help but wonder if He Zhao and Yao Qianyi were like this when they got married, they were like butterflies, flying around happily.

He Jianshan suddenly regretted, maybe, he shouldn't come back. He's like a superfluous person, out of tune with everything here.

Wait for the two to finish their toasts and return to their seats. Jiang Qing filled herself with another glass of wine. She raised the glass and said, "Come on, let's have a drink as a family."

He Jianshan and He Zhao looked at each other.

This is really an indescribable moment, even if He Jianshan was only fourteen or five years old at that time, he felt embarrassed. Jiang Qing didn't seem to notice, she stood up and clinked glasses with He Jianshan and He Zhao respectively. With the crisp sound of the glass, she simply drank the wine.

When he came back again, there was more He Jianchuan, and he was three years old at that time. That day when he returned to the familiar and unfamiliar house, He Jianchuan was the first to discover him.

He tilted his head, looked at him seriously for a while, and then shouted: "Brother."

The three-year-old child's pronunciation was very clear, and He Jianshan was stunned there.

And Jiang Qing, who heard the sound, smiled when she saw He Jianshan: "It's Xiaoshan back."

He Jianchuan stretched his voice and shouted again squeamishly: "Brother—"

He Jianshan looked at him motionless.

Jiang Qing seemed to see his doubts, and explained: "There is a photo album of yours at home, he always likes to look at it, we told him that it was your brother. Then he Just learn to call 'brother'."