30

He Jianshan's business trip this time was a little longer than the original plan, and the originally scheduled dinner had to be postponed again and again. When Lin Hui received the phone call from Xue Pei, he was very disappointed. He never thought that one day he would have to rely on Xue Pei to know the specific itinerary of He Jianshan.

It's been almost half a month, and there is still no private chat between him and He Jianshan. The two seemed to be separated by a door, and who stood opposite each other knew each other well, but neither of them was willing to take the first step. Thinking about it carefully, in fact, this is normal. It is enough for colleagues to talk about business affairs. I have never seen any boss or employee who struggles every day about whether to chat or not. In other words, he and He Jianshan were together. They were like a moving train. They were moving steadily on the road, but they had to forcefully change lanes in the middle of the road. It's the way it is now.

Lin Hui couldn't help sighing, and didn't know when the train would return to the track.

He was in a trance when Annie knocked on the door and walked in. She put a file bag on his desk and said with a smile, "Lin Zhu, your things will be handed to you. Brought it."

"Thanks."

"Two plans for this year's annual meeting have come out, can you take a look?" Every year's annual meeting is the highlight of Wanzhu, rewarding employees who have worked hard for the whole year, naturally it must be done to perfection . Annie spread the documents in front of Lin Hui to see which option he preferred.

"You decide, you have a good vision." Lin Hui glanced at random, suddenly remembered something, pulled out his mobile phone and gave Annie a mobile phone number, "Add a band performance to the process, You contact him and ask if his band would like to perform at Wanzhu's annual meeting."

Annie glanced curiously and asked, "Who is this?"

"Mr. He's younger brother, He Jianchuan."

Annie was shocked: "Really?!"

Lin Hui nodded: "He started a band, he is the lead singer, and he sings very well. You can just follow the normal business process, don't mention me, and don't mention President He. "

"Okay, I understand."

"That's right," Seeing that Annie was about to leave, Lin Hui squeezed the pen in his palm, pretending to think of it suddenly, and asked, "Mr. He...the date is set. The plane is coming back?"

Annie thought for a while: "Yesterday, I heard from Li Fenghai that Lao Pan happened to have a project to see, and I haven't notified the booking yet."

Lin Hui nodded and stopped talking.

After Anne left, Lin Hui hesitated to tell He Jianshan about inviting the "Haystack Poets" to perform at the annual meeting. Although this is not a big deal, He Jianshan doesn't care about it, but He Zhao will also participate in the annual meeting. If he sees his youngest son performing on stage, I don't know if he will be angry. According to He Jianchuan, He Zhao was very disgusted with him for starting a band. In order to avoid family disputes, it is best to talk to He Jianshan in advance. Lin Hui felt that his actions seemed to be looking for trouble for He Jianshan, but, how should I put it, at least he found a reason to take a step forward - it should be more appropriate to send WeChat about this matter?

Lin Hui took a deep breath, clicked on He Jianshan's WeChat, and carefully edited a long WeChat. After reading it, he felt it was too long-winded. , but before he could sort it out, he saw that "the other party is typing..." was suddenly displayed on the dialog box.

Lin Hui stopped pressing the button. After waiting for a long time, He Jianshan sent six words—

He Jianshan: [Have you received the courier? 】