7

He Jianshan's appointment with Min Jia has been postponed because there is a new movie coming out of Min Jia's company, so we have to run the promotion first, and then make an appointment when we are all busy for a while. When Lin Hui received the notice, he couldn't tell whether he was relieved or tormented.

He has been dealing with the investment company under Wanzhu these two days. He Zhao is in charge of this company. It stands to reason that the work of a subsidiary does not have to be discussed with the group. However, He Jianshan has set up a one-person department in this company, and Lin Hui is the head of the department—risk control Department manager, let him watch a little.

In fact, Lin Hui didn't understand what the so-called "watching" actually means. The investment company is run by a group of quite professional people. He only needs to report the project situation to He Jianshan regularly. If you have doubts, you can raise them individually and let him decide. Today, two documents from the investment company appeared at the same time: one is a normal investment application license, which needs to be signed and confirmed by the person in charge of the risk control department; the other is sent to him by Zhou Xiaofei, the manager of the evaluation team, saying It was Mr. He Zhao who recently watched a project with good prospects, a strong team, and a broad market. In short, it was hype. But they did a detailed evaluation and were not very recognized. Zhou Xiaofei said it very bluntly in the report: he came to cheat money. But this project was introduced by He Zhao's friend, and He Zhao is now determined to invest.

This is where the disagreement arises.

Lin Hui understands the reason why Zhou Xiaofei kicked the ball over. The company's surname is He, there is no way to vote, but the team doesn't want to take responsibility, it is better to make it clear. Don't blame them again if something goes wrong. Lin Hui actually believes in the team from the bottom of his heart. They have rich experience. If this project has a low profit, he can close his eyes and be afraid of hidden dangers and thunderstorms, which will ultimately affect Wanzhu's reputation.

After thinking for a while, Lin put the application on hold for the time being. He reported the matter to He Jianshan in detail, but He Jianshan had no response and asked casually, "What do you think?"

Lin Hui tactfully replied: "Manager Zhou's evaluation report is supported by detailed data, which makes sense."

"I will go to Qiushan Garden for dinner tonight, and I will come to you tomorrow to finalize this matter."

"Okay, Mr. He."

Qiushan Garden is the villa area where He Zhao's family lives. He Jianshan goes back to Qiushan Villa every month for a family dinner. According to Lin Hui's observation, He Jianshan has a good relationship with his grandfather, but he has a delicate relationship with He Zhao: he doesn't seem to have love, nor can he hate him. Compared with father and son, he is more like a distant relative who occasionally walks around. To put it rudely, if it wasn't for the family banquet held once a month, Lin Hui would have suspected that He Jianshan's parents, like him, were long gone.

What Lin Hui didn't know was that He Jianshan's grandfather forcibly requested the once-a-month dinner. When people are old, they always hope to see their family and reunion with the United States and the United States. Before Mr. He went abroad for recuperation, he clenched He Jianshan's hand tightly and said earnestly, "Your father has been like this all his life. He is stupid, but he is not bad-hearted. You should take care of him."

He added: "Go home to eat more, I am also a father, I know, he wants to see you."

He Jianshan felt that his father's family was complete and he didn't necessarily need him, but looking at the wrinkles on the old man's face and earnest eyes, he did not refute.