6

The name of the resident singing band of "Continuation" is "Hippocampus", and Lin Hui liked it when he heard it for the first time.

The hippocampus is a component of the brain responsible for memory storage. Music is also the hippocampus, which stores human emotions. Looking at the band, Lin Hui couldn't help but think that all the memories of He Jianshan were also in his hippocampus. How much space do they take up? In what form do they exist, are they like frames of a movie, lined up quietly, waiting for one of them to be called up at any time?

At this moment, in this bar called "Xu", Lin Hui retrieved the scene of He Jianshan's first blind date from his hippocampus.

It may be said that blind date is not suitable. After all, from He Jianshan's point of view, eating with the leader's daughter is also part of the job. The dinner time was set early, and the daughter of the big leader was not to be neglected, but He Jianshan was also very busy, and some things had to be arranged and confirmed in advance, so when Lin Hui was reporting work to He Jianshan, he deliberately brought it up: "He Jianshan is very busy. President, for the dinner with Miss Feng next month, you need to set aside time early."

He Jianshan did not lift his head: "Which Miss Feng?"

Lin Hui was embarrassed for a while: "Secretary Feng's daughter."

He Jianshan continued to read the document: "Oh, then you can help me make a restaurant reservation."

Lin refused without thinking: "This is not suitable, it is better for you to arrange it yourself."

He Jianshan raised his head and said strangely, "Where is it not suitable?"

Lin Hui was speechless, after thinking for a long time he had to say, "I don't understand this, I'm afraid of making mistakes."

He Jianshan looked at him motionlessly, his eyes were like a torch, and Lin Hui felt flustered for a while, but he was still reluctant to change his mind.

He Jianshan looked at him for a while, then lowered his head and said lightly, "Okay, let Annie arrange it."

Annie finally ordered a French Michelin restaurant. Hearing that the woman came back from studying in France, Annie felt that the French meal time was long, the two could chat, and faced with familiar things, the woman would also have topics to talk about, and it was not easy to be cold.

While He Jianshan was eating a French dinner, Lin Hui asked the salesperson to warm up a cup of instant noodles at the convenience store downstairs of the company. He didn't really want to eat today, and when he went to other departments, he happened to smell the taste of instant noodles. While eating, he took out his mobile phone and checked it. It turned out that a French meal would take at least two to three hours. If he and He Jianshan had a French meal together, they could change a contract at the dinner table by the way. . Thinking of this, Lin Hui couldn't help laughing, and then slowly faded his smile.

He probably wouldn't have the chance to spend three hours tasting an exquisite dinner with Kamiyama.

That was too long.

What Lin Hui is best at is how to finish a meal quickly.

This is a habit he developed as a child. In the few years when Lin Hui's parents were in the accident, the family relied on Lin Hui's grandmother alone, and they had a hard time. At that time, Lin Hui learned to use soup to make rice while eating, so that he could finish the meal quickly and cook less dishes to save money. Even when he came across his favorite soup, only one dish was enough. Grandma was so distressed that he said that he was good-looking and smart, so he shouldn't have been born in their family, and told him to go to a big city after studying hard. He smiled and said no, he wanted to come back to help grandma grow vegetables. From childhood to adulthood, although he was scolded by life, he rarely felt resentment and low self-esteem. But at this moment, Lin Hui suddenly realized that the gap between him and He Jianshan was really too big. This gap even surpassed age and gender.