36

On Sunday afternoon, Lin Hui and He Jianshan went to Luo Ting's house.

He Jianshan was in charge of driving, and Lin Hui was joking with him while looking at his phone. The two chatted, and when Lin Hui saw the paper bag He Jianshan put in the back seat of the car, he asked curiously, "What did you bring?"

"I brought a bottle of wine and-"

As soon as Lin Hui heard the word "wine", he suddenly thought of something, and quickly asked: "Oops, I forgot to remind you, didn't you bring your favorite bar?"

He Jianshan has a collection of many red wines, and the cheapest one costs hundreds of thousands. Lin Hui doesn't want He Jianshan to send such expensive things, it will make Luo Ting and the others very stressed .

He Jianshan shook his head: "No. I went to Xue Peina to get a bottle of white wine, the alcohol is low and the taste is sweet, it is very suitable for the whole family to drink together during the New Year. Then you say they The husband and wife are both teachers and have children, so I prepared another card from Xianchao Bookstore, with which I can pick a book every month for three years.”

Xianchao Bookstore is a time-honored bookstore in Jinghua. It has a wide variety of books and has a good reputation. Lin Hui also frequents it, but he has never heard of this kind of card in the bookstore. Whether it was wine or a book card, He Jianshan took great care to prepare, obviously, he attached great importance to this matter.

Thinking of this, Lin Hui's heart became a little soft, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help curving.

He Jianshan smiled and said, "What's the matter, what are you laughing at?"

Lin Hui affirmed to him: "I think you are very talented as a boyfriend."

"You are wrong." He Jianshan seriously denied, "I only have talent when I am Lin Hui's boyfriend."

The two soon arrived at their destination. As soon as the door opened, Lin Hui was taken aback by Luo Ting and Gu Wenli. The two stood at the door with their hands crossed, smiling, as if they were preparing to receive state leaders.

Everyone looked at each other for a while, but no one spoke.

Luo Ting and Gu Wenli and his wife looked at each other. In the end, the hostess was still calm. Gu Wenli was the first to come back to her senses and said with a smile: "Welcome, come in quickly, it's cold outside."

When the two entered the room, Gu Wenli greeted them, and then excused herself to go to the kitchen to prepare dishes, leaving Luo Ting alone in the living room, facing the atmosphere that was beginning to become strange to the naked eye.

People have to sigh - what a pair of well-matched young couple.

To be honest, this is no wonder Luo Ting and Gu Wenli. Although because of Lin Hui's relationship, the two talked a lot about He Jianshan's gossip behind their backs, but when the real person appeared in front of them, they were obviously unfamiliar and polite, but because Lin Hui brought a bit of indescribable kindness, she seemed to be the second aunt next door. The impact of the little friends you haven't seen in more than ten years who played in the mud with you when you were a child is still different.

Luo Ting searched his stomach to find some topics, and greeted He Jianshan: "This... There are children at home, it's a mess, don't mind, sit, sit."

He sat calmly beside He Jianshan, took advantage of Luo Ting to make tea, took out his mobile phone and sent him a WeChat message: [Please start your performance]

Luo Ting expressed his mood at the moment in two words: [Damn]

After Luo Ting sent WeChat, he put two cups of hot tea in front of Lin Hui and He Jianshan: "He-sir, please drink tea."