34

Early in the morning, Lin Hui usually went to check the itinerary with He Jianshan.

"Before get off work on Wednesday, you have to decide on the revision plan in Ninghai."

"At 3:00 pm on Thursday, there is a meeting in the city that you must attend. A dinner party is arranged in the evening, and several big leaders are there."

"Friday morning, Master Zhao will drive you to Lincheng to meet with the partner over there. Liao Dong said that everything has been arranged."

"Then there will be a meeting on the project on Saturday morning, and you will come back after the meeting. In the afternoon, you will have to go through the materials of the Wanzhu year-end meeting, as well as several project advancement opinions. This is urgent."

“There is a meeting with foreign projects at 9 am on Sunday…”

In public places, Lin Hui still insisted on calling "you". He Jianshan corrected it several times, but Lin Hui refused to change, so he just let him go. While signing quickly, He Jianshan said without looking up: "On Saturday morning, I will pass the materials and project advancement opinions of the year-end meeting, and help me free up the time after 4 pm, including the evening."

"I'm afraid not, you can only have the content of the year-end meeting in the morning."

"Then I will give my opinion on the progress of the project on Friday night."

Lin Hui frowned: "It's too tight, when it comes to Friday night, then you don't want to sleep in Lincheng, and when you are in Lincheng to talk to the partner, you must have dinner at night of."

"It's okay, just Friday night, I will give feedback to each project on Saturday morning."

"You've been working too much lately, I suggest you manage your time."

"Yes, trust me."

Lin Hui was silent for a while: "What are your arrangements for the free time on Saturday afternoon, I will help you record it."

"Help me add a private itinerary," He Jianshan raised his head, "Date."

Lin Hui's hand paused as he wrote, and he felt an indescribable feeling in his heart. It didn't seem like he was happy, but he was a little bored. He couldn't help but said, "I suggest you postpone the appointment, and you can wait until you're done with it for a while."

He Jianshan disagreed: "It will be over until the end. I don't want to delay, and I have no time to spare at all."

Lin Hui tried his best to convince him: "Then I suggest compressing the appointment schedule and changing it to a 2-hour meal, and then you can spend the evening time on projects."

Too rush, too rush, already busy at the end of the year, He Jianshan's recent schedule has been very tight, and the work intensity is very high, and now he is trying to compress his own schedule in order to date him Break time.

Seeing to see his concern, He Jianshan put down the pen in his hand: "Assistant Lin, we originally agreed to try not to talk about personal matters during work, but I still want to say that work is very difficult. It's important, dating is just as important to me."

Lin Hui thought: No, you are the most important.

Lin Hui returned to the office, inexplicably frustrated. In fact, for him, whether it is pursuit or dating, Lin Hui really doesn't care about these. He is happier than many people in love when he sees He Jianshan every day at work, but for some reason, He Jianshan is right This thing is unexpectedly persistent. He said they had skipped a lot of normal steps and couldn't skip any more, and even those they didn't have before should slowly make up for it.