44

Three days of vacation are fleeting.

In the blink of an eye, he was going to go back to work, Lin Hui was going to go to bed early in the evening, and He Jianshan was obviously still a little unfinished. It was almost early in the morning after the affair between the two, and he actually started planning the New Year's arrangement again: "Where do you want to go on vacation during the New Year?"

Lin Hui was already drowsy, and said in a daze: "...New Year? I'm going back for the New Year..."

Since grandma passed away, Lin Hui would go back to his hometown every year before, change the couplet and the word "Fu" on the house, and then return to Jinghua. In the early years, he would also go to other cities to play and relax. But traveling alone during the Spring Festival, he always received extra attention from strangers along the way, which made him feel uncomfortable—as if a voice kept reminding him that he was alone. Later, I simply didn't go anywhere, just stayed in the house for a week, playing games, watching TV, and buying enough food.

So on duty every year during the Spring Festival holiday, he told the administrator to try his best to arrange him so that other colleagues can have a good New Year. Everyone in the company said that Lin was helpful to others, and only he knew in his heart that he might be the only person in the company who was eager to pass the holiday quickly.

He Jianshan was stunned when he heard Lin Hui's reply, and then he reacted: Yes, they all have to go home during the New Year. Later, he began to look forward to going back with Lin Hui. He wanted to see where Lin Hui grew up: the peach trees, the small river, and the stone road in front of the house. Those things that Lin Hui had talked about, he wanted to see in person. Check it out. Thinking like this, he turned off the wall lamp, embraced Lin Hui in his arms, and slept with him in his arms.

No one knew, just when the two fell asleep, the little accident during the holiday had quietly begun to ferment. The reason is a Weibo -

Big Stomach King Momo V: You can't imagine what a cool drama I experienced when I went to the bar yesterday to play! Let me speak slowly!

New Year's Day holiday, I made an appointment with my best friend to go to the bar. My best friend recently fell in love with one of our local bands, so she chased after the band, and then we went to this bar. This is the premise.

First of all, let’s talk about the band, this band feels very young, the lead singer is a little brother, the voice is very nice, not a bar specialty smoke voice, the person is very handsome, there is a girl who plays drums, long hair fluttering, Huge! Originally, my best friend and I were listening to music and drinking happily, and then a middle-aged greasy man who had been pregnant for several months asked the drummer girl to drink. I saw the waiter holding a tray with wine and Money, walked past me. As a result, the girl refused and did not drink!

The greasy man quit and walked up with the wine. Do you know what the greasy man said? Said to invite everyone in the bar to drink, the premise is that the girl wants to drink the wine! Then a lot of people started booing there and kept calling the girl to drink. Really **** me off! Is it amazing to be rich? If you can't afford a stupid man, don't pretend to be forceful, okay?

The drummer girl felt like she was about to cry when she stood on the stage, the lead singer said that we don’t drink, and the attitude was very tough, but the stupid guy kept chattering, and then, the point came! ! ! !

A little brother in a white shirt suddenly walked up and said that since everyone is so happy, why don't I come to add to the fun. My best friend and I were all stunned. The little brother has a good temperament. He is the kind of "pampered" style. You know, the stupid guy said who you are, the little brother didn't even look at him, he asked the store manager directly What is your most expensive wine. The store manager was also stunned, and looked at the security guard next to him (as if he was afraid of a fight, he pulled the security guard over), feeling suspicious that he had heard it wrong, and laughed at me, and then reported the name of the wine, and then ! ! The little brother said, put a bottle on each table and drink until everyone is happy! !