16

As Lin Hui expected, since Feng Juntao invited He Jianshan, he naturally arranged the itinerary to the fullest.

After playing golf in the morning, a few people went to the private club for dinner. During the banquet, Feng Juntao and He Jianshan talked very happily and never stopped. Feng Ying, who was sitting next to him, was also unwilling to be lonely, probably because he was afraid of leaving Lin Hui out in the cold, he always served him warmly. He is very talkative, and he can talk about anything from all over the world. When Lin Hui saw each other's frequent greetings, the smile on his face became a little sincere. The two also exchanged WeChat, and Lin Hui politely invited Feng Ying: "If you have time, Come to Jinghua to play, I will invite you to dinner."

Feng Ying smiled: "Yes, yes."

After lunch, they visited some of Ruitao's properties together, and Feng Juntao's arrangement was also meant to be a show. Although Ruitao is not as good as Wanzhu as a whole, it has developed well in the past two years and is considered strong. Lin Hui had been following He Jianshan for so many years, and he really had a headache listening to the conversation between the two. However, when he saw that He Jianshan was in a good mood, it seemed that the other party was still willing to pay for the Ning Hai project. Seeing that it was almost time, He Jianshan rushed to Feng Juntao before arranging dinner and said that he had another itinerary plan. The few of them made an appointment to meet again next time. At this point, the official trip to Changning has come to an end. Next, is the private tour time - Changning Night market.

Changning Night Market is located in Xiuting Park, a famous scenic spot. It is said to be a park, but it is actually an open scenic spot. The government has built a beautiful landscape avenue around Xiuting Lake: enjoy flowers in spring, snow in winter, and from summer to autumn, every night from 7:00 to 10:00, there is a lively night market. . The light night market is nothing new. There are many cities to eat, drink, play, buy and buy. However, the night market in Changning was established early and integrated into its own regional and cultural characteristics. Far more than other cities in China, and because the night market lasts for a long time, the theme and business of the night market will be different in different time periods, and some special cultural and creative peripherals will be produced in accordance with the theme, which is very attentive, and even attracts a lot of people specially designed for the night market. tourists coming.

It was almost 8 o'clock when He Jianshan and Lin Hui arrived at Xiuting Park. They had dinner at a nearby shopping mall. When they walked past, people kept passing by them. They were all going to the night market when they looked at the direction. The timing was just right. From far away, Lin Hui saw the exaggerated and colorful entrance, shining under the night. When the two entered, the staff at the entrance handed each of them a small card with stamps. Lin Hui looked at the theme of the night market at this stage—fairy tales. It is no wonder that the merchants inside are wearing cute accessories, which can be seen at any time. The dots are also very fancy. Lin Hui frowned as he looked at the children and a couple of intimate couples running around, "Mr. He, aren't we a little out of tune?"

He Jianshan thought about it for a while, then pointed to the small shop that sold Twinkle and Twinkle cat ears and said, "If you want, you can buy one and wear it."

Lin Hui: "…"

I have to say that Changning's night market atmosphere is really good: the aroma of food and happy laughter have always surrounded them; Lin Hui was also randomly appeared in the middle of the NPC - several wearing deer antlers The young man in the house stuffed a lot of local fruit candies and preserved fruits; even He Jianshan was infected, and there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth... The two of them were walking, watching and chatting while the evening breeze was blowing. , is really comfortable.