21

This weekend is destined to be busy for Lin Hui.

Early on Sunday morning, before he had left the night before, he received a call from He Jianshan's younger brother, He Jianchuan. He Jianchuan said that their band had a performance at a bar at night and invited him to play. Lin Hui originally wanted to push it away, but He Jianchuan kept persuading him enthusiastically: "Brother, come on, just come and listen to the song, I sing well."

The tone of his words was particularly sincere, and Lin Hui was embarrassed to refuse, so he agreed.

The place where He Jianchuan performed is called "Bai Jing". It is a music bar that has just opened. The overall decoration is full of literary style. After Lin returned, he didn't see He Jianchuan. He found a seat not far from the stage and sat down, and ordered a casual drink. After waiting for a while, the drink did not arrive, and He Jianchuan came first.

He Michuan wore a shirt today with his hair pulled back and looked much more mature. As soon as he saw Lin Hui, his eyes lit up: "Brother, how is my body, handsome?"

Lin Hui joked: "A little worse than your brother."

He thought that He Jianchuan would be dissatisfied, but he looked like a hero: "My brother, absolutely!"

It seems that maturity is an illusion, and it is still that stupid in essence.

The two chatted for a while, when they heard a voice shouting: "Chuanzi!" He Jianchuan turned his head and said quickly: "Brother, I will go up to sing later, I will ask them to give You bring a fruit plate."

Lin Hui smiled and nodded.

He Jianchuan's band is called "Haystack Poets". There are four people in total, three men and one woman. He Jianchuan is the lead singer. The first song he sang was a love song on a bad street. It could be heard that he was not the kind of singer with mellow skills. It could even be said that he was a bit "clumsy", but it was precisely because of his clumsiness that it seemed that there was something in his singing. The emotion is very sincere and moving. I have to say that He Jianchuan looked very childish, and he sang really decently.

He Jianchuan sang three songs in succession, and by the time of the fourth song, they finally arrived at their original song. The song titled "Answer" seems to be the one mentioned in the last fight. Lin Hui listened to it carefully. He Jianchuan's voice is clean and clear, the tune is melodious and gentle, and the lyrics adapted from poems are matched together. It can be said to complement each other.

This is a very sincere piece.

To be honest, it exceeded Lin Hui's psychological expectations. He couldn't help thinking, as expected of He Jianshan's younger brother, if he really performed at the annual meeting, Wan Zhu would have to pay extra.

The band's performance ended at 10:30. After the end, Lin Hui, He Jianchuan, the band, and their two friends went to have supper together - He Jianchuan took Lin Hui's car, and the rest of them were in a car. The group agreed to go to a "big turntable". Shop to eat BBQ. On the way, He Jianchuan kept asking Lin Hui how he was singing and whether the song was good or not. Lin Hui praised a few words and said that he could sign directly for the company to debut.

He Jianchuan pouted: "No, our haystack poets are free."

Lin Hui heard him say the words "Haystack Poet" and asked curiously, "Why is your band called this name?"

He Jianchuan got excited: "I chose some poetry and appreciation in the elective course before, the teacher in the class is quite old, but the person is very easy-going, I actually can't understand it, go to Just sleep."