Seonghwa glanced up at him and hesitated at he saw the pleading desperate look on Yeosang's face.

"Honestly, Yeosang, that doesn't always do much. Fans could probably recognise your walk." His face softened, as he realised Yeosang looked ready to burst into tears. "I tell you what, you can go to the shops or to the nearby park but that's it. And you have to be back before sunset or there will be severe consequences. And I am dead serious, Yeosang."

Yeosang poked a face. There wasn't much at the nearby park to do alone, and he had already tagged along with the others to the shops earlier that week.

"Okay," he sighed, knowing it was that or nothing. "I'll take my drone."

Seonghwa nodded, turning back to his manual. "Be careful with it, and stay away from popular areas."

Yeosang hurried off upstairs to grab one of his drones. He placed it gently into his backpack, slipped on a cap and placed a mask over his face.

He felt immediately better as he exited the dorm and walked quickly down the street. The air was crisp and fresh, and his steps became lighter. He shut his eyes and breathed deeply in, relishing his freedom, when he walked straight into someone. The apologies started pouring out of his mouth, when he head a soft laugh.

"Yah, no need for that."

The voice sounded familiar and Yeosang peered from under his cap up at the tall figure. At the same time, the other young man flicked Yeosang's cap up to see his face.

"Dae-hyun?" Yeosang asked in surprise, his hands flying up to squash his cap back down over his face.

Dae-hyun looked just as surprised. "What are you doing out here? Your hyungs know?"

Yeosang nodded. "I am taking my drone to the park."

He flushed as Dae-hyun snickered.

"Damn, is that all you are allowed to do out?"

Yeosang didn't answer. He kicked at the stones on the ground as he felt his face growing hot. He didn't understand why Wooyoung and San liked Dae-hyun. Sure he was attractive and charismatic, but he was even younger that Jongho. And he only used formal speech if the matz hyungs were present. He was trouble, and Yeosang didn't like it. 

"It's not safe to do too much," Yeosang finally replied. It was more out of a sense of duty to stick up for his hyungs than wanting to answer Dae-hyun.

Dae-hyun raised an eyebrow at this. "Not safe, or your hyungs just don't want you having fun? I heard Yunho got his ass whooped good for simply playing a prank. Your leader is strict, man."

Yeosang glared up at Dae-hyun, his eyes darkening. "I heard you did too."

Dae-hyun looked a little taken-aback. But then he laughed. "Thanks to your leader. How do you guys tolerate him?"

Yeosang had had enough, he turned and began walking away. He hadn't gotten very far when Dae-hyun caught his arm.

"Hey, look. I shouldn't have said that," Dae-hyun told him in a sincere voice. "I was mad about it, but I can't deny I could have been kicked out of the company instead. I just feel sorry for you guys. It's good to live life a little on the wild side. So, why not spend the day with me?"

Yeosang when to retort that he would do nothing of the kind, but found he couldn't answer as he stared into the mesmerizing brown eyes. As much as Dae-hyun made him uncomfortable, Yeosang couldn't deny the overwhelming loneliness he was experiencing. If he kept his wits about him and stayed firm, then Dae-hyun couldn't convince him into any mischief.