"Well, if I get the middle seat, I want both arm rests."

Yeosang and Yunho both nodded, as they were the ones who would be on either side of him.

It didn't take long before they were allowed to board the plane.

Mingi, Seonghwa, and a part-time manager took the front row.

Hongjoong, Jongho, and San were in the row behind them.

And in the third row were Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Yunho.

Jongho and Mingi had originally been the other way, but Jongho had very generously offered his favourite hyung the window seat, as Mingi hadn't been sleeping well due to back pain. Jongho declared it was so Mingi could lean against the wall and get some sleep, but Wooyoung saw his little snicker at having annoyed him.

And Wooyoung had no intention of letting him get away with it. But he left it, as the seat belt sign turned on and there was a chorus of belts clicking shut. Wooyoung leaned back into his seat, his mind gears turning as he tried to plot his revenge.

Before he knew it, the plane was already up in the air. Refreshments were distributed to the passengers, and time went on. It didn't take long for Wooyoung's energy to begin to spike. He had ordered a soda, and it was really pumping through him. He fidgeted this way and that, until Yunho's patience wore thin and he snapped at him. Wooyoung went still for a time, forcing his body to stay in one place. Glancing to his left, he saw Yeosang dazing dreamily out the window, admiring the way the sun caught the clouds. He held his phone in his hands, occasionally lifting it to snap a photo.

Wooyoung sighed with envy and glanced to his right. Yunho was stretched out, his long legs sticking out in the aisle. His head was resting against his chest as he dozed peacefully.

Wooyoung had wanted to get out into the aisle for a quick walk and to stretch his legs, but he didn't dare wake the sleeping giant. Yunho was not the most happy person to be woken up on a flight home after touring. Wooyoung half contemplated just climbing over him, but he decided it wasn't worth the risk. Just as he was convincing himself that he didn't really need to stretch, he saw San and Jongho returning from a quick walk up the aisle.

Jongho shot him a mischievous grin before stretching his legs out with an exaggerated sigh of relief. Wooyoung's blood boiled. He waited for the maknae to return to his seat and get comfortable, then took action. Sticking out his foot, he kicked the back of the seat lightly. He waited for a moment, then did it again.

Thump....thump.....thump.

"Yah, Wooyoung-hyung. Cut it out," Jongho complained loudly, trying to turn around to scowl at his youngest hyung.

Wooyoung pulled his most angelic innocent face. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"You keep kicking my seat."

"No, I didn't."

Wooyoung quickly settled back in his seat as he saw their arguing had caused Hongjoong to stir. The leader didn't wake up, though. He just shifted uncomfortably before falling still again. Wooyoung waited another five minutes just to be safe. Then...

Thump....thump....thump.

"Quit it, hyung," Jongho snapped again.

"Well, if you hadn't gone swapping seats, I wouldn't be able to reach you," Wooyoung retorted back at him.

Thump...thump...thump.

Driven to the point of insanity, Jongho did something unbelievable. He reached out to grab Hongjoong's arm and shook him awake.