Ep.1

Jeongyeon finally closed and locked the classroom door she interns in. The time is roughly 7 pm, but it felt like midnight for Jeongyeon. She doesn't really like working with kids, but the intern pay is enough to pay rent and feed her. Younger children are Jeongyeon's nightmare, so she chose to intern with middle schoolers. It wasn't much better.

"Jeongyeon! Do you want to go to dinner with me and some other interns?" An intern just a little older than Jeongyeon asked. He's the type of person you'd expect would work around babies. He's like a child whisper, hence why he works with Pre-K children.

"Oh! I would but I have to let Lea out. She's still a puppy you know." Jeongyeon answered semi-truthfully. She didn't like going out with co-workers, and her social battery was running low. "Maybe next time! Have fun tonight!" She was being more enthusiastic for nothing.

Jeongyeon watched him smile and nod as he waved bye. She was more than relieved that she could finally go home. She does need to stop and get something to eat though. "What to eat, what to eat, what to eatttt." 

She stopped by a convenience store near her apartment. She usually stops here after work since it's what she can afford. As she entered, the older woman who works there smiled as soon as she saw Jeongyeon's face. "Jeongyeon dear, lovely of you to stop by!"

"Yea, I just need a snack or something to hold me over into tomorrow. I don't get paid until 5 pm tomorrow." Jeongyeon expressed as she looked through the snack aisle. Nothing really caught her eye. She picked up some seaweed packets. ".89 cents. Great I can put this in some ramen or rice and call it a night."

"Jeongyeon, you need real food! That stuff isn't good for you in the long run." The older woman spoke as she saw what Jeongyeon picked up. Jeongyeon laughed at the comment. She has been like a mother to Jeongyeon for over 3 years now. "Don't worry, I make real food all the time. I just need a small snack today."

"Alright, kid. Go on. Don't worry about paying, head home and let Lea out if you haven't already." The older woman said as she shoved Jeongyeon out, so she wouldn't pay for the snacks.

Jeongyeon continued to walk to her apartment. "Lea must be very upset with me" Jeongyeon mumbled to herself as she looked up to her apartment window. Upon reaching her door, scratches could be heard on the other side. Jeongyeon quickly opened the door. Her not so small puppy excitedly sat down waiting for Jeongyeon to come in.

"Alright Lea, let's go for a walk!" Jeongyeon said as she sat her bag of snacks down and grabbed Lea's harness. She followed Jeongyeon's every command. Sometimes she behaved better than the children Jeongyeon works with.

As Jeongyeon and Lea walked through the park, because it was only them two, she released Lea from her harness. Jeongyeon sat down on a bench as she watched Lea run around. It was November, so the air was rather cool. Jeongyeon felt her tummy rumble and decided it was time for them to head back.

Back at the apartment, Lea ate her dog food while Jeongyeon prepared her "Meal". She finally sat down and began to eat. She felt relieve as her stomach finally had food in it. Jeongyeon quickly finished and cleaned the kitchen up. It was Friday, so she didn't work the next day.

Jeongyeon decided to relax on the couch with Lea and watch TV. She started to doze off when she felt a vibration come from her phone. Typically, she would ignore it, but it happened again.

###-###-6995

###-###-6995
Hi number neighbor

###-###-6995
Crazy question, but can you send me $10?