As he was waving off a sweet young girl who told him how much he had helped her get over her insecurities, he felt his heart sinking at the fan who approached. He wasn't one to judge someone for what they wore, but at first glance, he knew what the girl had on was obviously intentional. After the years he had been in the industry, it only took one look for him to recognise her type. It was written all over her smug self-entitled face.

She sat down in front of him and leaned forward, almost as if she had practiced the pose a hundred times. San immediately looked away, knowing exactly what she was trying to do. He still offered her a smile however, and greeted her politely, before taking her album and opening it up to sign it quickly. A scrap of paper fell out of it and San saw that it had a phone number and address scribbled across it. He pretended he hadn't noticed it, and pushed the signed album back to the girl. As he did so, he noticed Mingi's signature was missing although he had been the first in line.

The heat rushed to his face, but a smile still faked its way across his face.

The girl shot him a smile.

"I think you are like the most beautiful person to exist."

"Thank you," was all San could force out of his mouth.

The girl leaned even closer, fluttering her eyelashes up at him.

"And what do you think of me?"

For a moment, San's brain stopped working and he could only stare back at the girl. She had a really slappable face, San thought to himself before being slightly horrified at himself. He felt like spewing as he forced his next words out.

"You are very pretty."

The girl looked obviously pleased by his words. She glanced up to make sure the staff were out of hearing, then leaned even closer then before.

"Then I will let you know that I am staying at the hotel tonight...alone."

San drew back, no longer even bothering to hide his feelings. The girl just laughed mockingly at his reaction and moved to Wooyoung. San could barely focus on the next fan that moved in front of him. He signed his name away in a daze. He could heard the fanboy excitedly telling him something about wanting to be a dancer too one day, but San couldn't listen attentively. He was distracted by the girl talking to Wooyoung. She was telling him that he looked pretty enough, but she wasn't a fan of his vocals. Wooyoung wasn't even trying to hide his distaste, and San could see he hadn't even bothered to finish his signature before pushing the album back to her.

San's blood was boiling. As the girl moved down the line, he heard her tell Yeosang the opposite. He had a nice voice, but his visuals weren't her type. And the comments he heard her give Jongho about his waterbomb concert outfit made his skin crawl.

San had never desired violence so much in his life. This girl had awoken a level of anger he didn't even know he had. But thankfully the two hours were soon over, and the Ateez members were able to pile back into the back rooms and rest. San wasn't surprised that no one wanted to talk much, as they all stewed over the same thing...or rather, the same person. 

Hongjoong had seen her skip Mingi and was absolutely livid. Mingi didn't say anything about it, but the way he went to sit beside Yunho and take his hand, everyone knew it had hurt him.  Seonghwa had been sitting beside Jongho during the fansign, and pulled him into a corner to gently discuss it with him. Jongho looked slightly upset but hadn't seemed to have taken it to heart. If anything, he was more annoyed by it.

San just couldn't believe people could do that and get away with it. Was there really no respect or dignity in some people? He hated today more than anything, and it wasn't even close to being over. Before he knew it, they were being dressed up and restyled again. Stylists were racing about with combs and spray, touching up the members hair. Another one stopped San to apply more powder to his face. Then they were being rushed forwards, and staff were hooking the mics up to them and testing them.