I thought. I connected to the internet and now everything was taking too long to load. I huffed and threw my head back.

"You good muddy?" Jada chuckled as she walked into my room. I was throwing a mini tantrum on my bed.

"I'm fine" I lied.

"Nigga Ive known you for WAYY to long so stop lyin" she sat next to me.

"My messages not going through" I said.

"Cs yo internet js got cut off-" she said in a duh tone.

"MELZ AIN'T PAY THE INTERNET?!" I screamed.

"She going right now to deposit the money.. then it'll be paid" she smiled nervously.

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone across the room.

"Nigga you better stop before you won't have a phone at all" she said sternly.

"I got money hoe one phone gone won't hurt nobody" I scoffed.

It then fell quiet.

"Soooo, you and eva?" she broke the silence.

"Not tg no mo" I said truthfully.

Instead of being like a normal friend saying they was sorry for me, she said "Ohhh". But not a normal oh it was more of a 'I just found out something that makes me happy' typa oh. Which I did not like-

"Yk I missed you Notti" She gave me a look. A look that made my heart skip a beat a little.

"I missed me too" I joked.

"Notti I'm being serious" she whined.

"So am I dumbass" I said in a serious tone.

She rolled her eyes and got real close to me.

"Like, Ive MISSED you" she smirked and smashed our lips together.

At first, I kissed back- WHOOPS! Then I realized what was going on and I pushed tf out of her. 

"NIGGA?!" she yelled as she got off the floor.

"Why you did that?" I said now freaking out. I just kissed a girl- WHO ISN'T MAYA.

"Because!! That's what we do nigga. Before FL and Ddot, me and you was like 🤞🏾" she did the hand movement.

"THAT WAS LIKE- A YEAR OR TWO AGO" I defended myself.

"And plus you was texting me like you wanted to b w me so bad" she crossed her arms.

"Uh when" I raised a brow confused.

"Uh a month after I left" she used the same voice I used.

"Nigga I made it clear that I was playin I even said it was a joke" I hit my palm to my head.

"You ain't make it clear enough-" she mumbled.

"I heard that hoe" I snapped.

"Why you tripping bro?" she questioned.

"Because..." Is this the time to tell her about my girl? Possibly. 

"Your taking to long to answer" she walked to me and grabbed me by my collar. She smashed our lips together again but this time it felt like WOAH-

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her lower back. She tried to slip her tongue in, and I let her.

The only reason why I didn't pull away as soon as I could was because it brought back memories.

Memories from when we first met, from when me and her were tight, from when I comforted her when Ddot was being a bitch, when dd was being a hoe, it made me remember the good times.