Chapter 15

Ever since the attack in france from the Deep Sea King , every single faction has taken note of the attack, the reports of three individuals who were there stopped the attack.

Raynare

Once an angel whose wings were white that once radiated hope and harmony fell because of her once fellow angel and lover was killed by her father, indicating her hatred in that moment and now she can never return to heaven, her former home.

"Thunder Maiden" Asia Argento

A former nun of the church now a notorious pirate with a bounty over one hundred million and also showcasing powers of lightning and from what was reported she can make weapons from lightning who specialize in it with help of her devil fruit, she also has a sacred gear one of the seven people who have both powers of a devil fruit and a sacred gear.

"Straw Hat" Monkey D. Luffy

The captain of the Straw Hat Pirates with a bounty of over three hundred million, his looks may throw off and you'll question why he is a threat, only thing known about this man is that he has been causing the world government problems over his course of a few years being a pirate, from reasons unknown he has been named to be killed before he awakens his devil fruit, preventing their greatest threat being awoken. All info about his abilities we know now is that it gives him the power of rubber, able to stretch any limb and Inflate any limb as well. A technique of some sort that makes his skin turn pink but significantly boosts his speed, also having some sort of black metal that can also cover his limbs.