Chapter 5

After arriving at the house, Rikka suggested that they sneak in so that she doesn't get in trouble due to how late it was and not to mention what would happen if her mom found out she was in a fight club...

'Please be asleep!' Crossing her fingers and hoping her prayer was answered and Luffy opens the door and no lights were on so She let out a sigh of relief. 'Oh thank goodness, I thought she was awake still.' Getting off of her brother's back she went to the bathroom for a shower and head to bed.

But that was until she heard her voice.

"Why are you sneaking around for Rikka?" A voice asked her and she knew instantly who it was, the person she was afraid of finding out, her mother. "Um... I was getting a midnight snack that's all..." Trailing off nervously but Miki didn't believe that for one second but didn't say anything other than look at her.

'Alright, she bought my excuse!' She Mentally cheering but unfortunately what she thought was a winning situation turned out to be false as she saw her take out a belt and her eyes widen at that notion.

"Did you honestly think I believed that for one second?" Her mother asked her with a knowing look and Rikka's plan was shattered as Miki had risen up from the recliner couch and told Luffy to let her down in which he did.

"Oh by the way, I'll be gone for a few hours, it's about those robed guys and those pigeon people that I saw a few days ago." Luffy told his mother.

'Pigeon people? Wait is he talking about fallen angels?'

Have they been spying on them? Did they feel the presence of the Red dragon in Izzy? Most likely they were doing both but the major thing is that these fallen know what sacred gear she has but that doesn't mean everybody else knows.

"So there are fallen angels in this area?" She asked out loud and Luffy was kind of confused.

"Fallen angels? That's what they are called?" He asked his mother and she nodded and Luffy made sure to remember that and went out the door for that abandoned building where he and Asia left that girl named Raynare at.

Rikka was trying to sneak away but Miki looked at her general direction.

"And where do you think you're going Rikka?" Her mother questioned as Rikka was sneaking up the steps.

With a hanyu mask appearing right behind Miki making her even more intimidating.

'Someone save me!' She begged but it was futile.

________________________________

"Anything else on those fallen angels? Rias asked everyone as they were yet again on a stray hunt to keep their territory safe.