Chapter 8

Kuoh, Japan
Hyoudou Houshold

"Guess it's time to train for a little bit."

That was what Izzy Hyoudou has been doing for the past few days and even when she told her parents that she's not a fighter and would like talk things out peacefully with people but... that didn't seem likely.

She tried to summon her sacred gear but it didn't show instead she had a dragon claw but it felt real as it can get as there was no red gauntlet anymore which scared the shit out of her.

'What the fuck?! What the hell is this?!' She shouted in her mind, not knowing what the hell was going on

"No, no, no, shit, how do I fix this?!" She was panicking she ran to the bathroom and ripped the door open with incredible strength and she looked to the destroyed door then back to her hands.

'Did that dragon in my dreams do something to me?!''

Ok, ok calm down and concentrate.

Using the same method of summoning and dragon arm returned to her normal looking arm but she was shaking.

Was she slowly becoming a dragon but how? It was just a gauntlet a few days ago, something else is going on, did it-

"Izzy are you okay..." Rikka trailed off and noticed that the door was on the other side of the house seemingly ripped off it's hinges and Izzy broke from her turmoil to look at her.

"Um...what happend here?" Her sister asked and she she explained that she woke up this morning and tried to summon her sacred gear but it didn't show and a dragon arm took it's place she panicked and went to the bathroom and checked if there were anymore changes other than the increase of strength.

"I don't want any of this Rikka, I'm not a fighter."

"I know you're not a fighter sis but Dad's training you to defend yourself against them."

She knew her sister wasn't a fighter.

She just wanted a normal life but since she has the boosted gear, peace was never an option.

She wasn't like her who would fight for the sake of improving herself, she was just a girl who just wanted to love her life without people hunting her down.

"I know Dad's training me to defend myself... but I prefer to not be a prize for someone to collect.

"Eh what's going on here?" Turning around to see their big brother Luffy standing across the hall from them and noticed that the door was ripped off.

"Did you do that Izzy?" He asked her and she meekly responded saying 'yes'. And they heard him yell, "Sugoi! You've gotten stronger Izzy, I'm glad!"