Chapter 7

Kuoh, Japan
Luffy's POV

"Alright she's still in there." Pushing open the huge doors he noticed Asia already there as well.

She must've known that I was gonna be here.

"Oh Asia, have you found out a way to remove that curse or whatever?" I asked her

"I didn't start without you here, I figured you would want to be here as well." The thunder maiden responded and I nodded my head and Asia worked her magic and located the curse but it floated above us but didn't do anything to us.

It was weird.

"Did it work?" Asia nodded her head and soon enough the fallen angel woke up, her eyes slowly opening to look at her surroundings.

'Where am I? Wasn't I....in my room?' Raynare thought to herself by the gust of wind and the cold floor she wasn't in her room.

"Hey you, you're finally awake." I said to her and she looked at me and Asia for a couple seconds blinking while doing so and then she backpedaled a few feet away screaming all the while.

"Who the hell are you guys?! Why am I not in my room?!"

"Ore wa Monkey D. Luffy, Kaizoku ou ni naru otoko da!" And she just looked at me and instantly knew who she was in front of.

"So you're the one the world government is after?" She asked and I gave her a nod, she looked Asia who was beside me.

"And who's she?" Still confused by all that's happened.

"Asia argento, also known as the thunder Maiden but that right now is irrelevant." Asia walked closer to her, sitting down across from her and I did the same.

"Why were you sent to kill me? Who sent you to kill me?" She asked her and Raynare responded, "I-I don't know, the last thing I remember was being in my room... Kalawarner, Dohanseek, Mittelt are they okay?!" She tried to get up but fell right back down.

She has to try and get them back before it's too late, they could be dead at any moment.

"Dohanseek? Kalawarner?... oh you mean the other two that were with you?" I asked her and she froze.

Were with her? Does that mean they're....

"Don't worry they're still alive." Asia assured her and the two winged fallen angel calmed down.

"That's a relief" Putting a hand over heart and I saw that she cared for her friends and she was just on edge.

"Well do you have anywhere else to stay?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

"But since that curse was forced on me it's most likely it's the same with Kalawarner and Dohanseek." That momentary weakness of being controlled disgusted her to no end.