Chapter 14

It's been a few weeks since the supernatural was introduced into the abilities of Monkey D. Luffy. Ever since his fight against the Deep Sea King, not only was it surprising for a human to keep up with one of them, let alone taking down a city level threat monster like him It was impressive that much was undeniable but some still wondered why he was there in the first place with a fallen angel and former nun.

But even after asking themselves why was he there in the first place nobody could come up with a decent answer, and so Heaven decided to ignore it in favor of finding Valper Galilei.

But they would still like to meet this kid in person that's for sure.

++++++--------------------------------------++++++

Kuoh, Japan
1:24 PM
Occult Research Club

Rias's POV

After my brother told me that Riser pushed the engagement to an earlier date I was stressed, this stupid engagement I have with him. I believe in my peerage, my family is strong enough to give Riser's peerage a challenge, she had no doubt about that, but she did have doubts on the reasons why this marriage is so important according to some.

Saying it was the good of all devils I didn't believe it for one second but what could I do to stop those on the council. Even if I'm part of a powerful family that doesn't mean I can do what I want, I used to think the same as them I won't lie to myself I didn't but I don't anymore.

Some of those who are high class devils think they can get anything they want without having to do anything and the messed up part is they're right. If a low class devil who has been abused by his or her master with multiple reports their mistreatment the council would not bat an eye, much less even bother to care at all.

It was sickening, that's all there is to it. She wanted to change that but right now she can't

'Maybe if an opportunity arises to deal with them, perhaps...'

Shaking my head to rid myself of these thoughts I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in Sona." I said aloud and she stepped in the room looking at her with a small smile and took a seat in front of her.

"I see you're not wearing yourself out with training." Sona said

"I wasn't tiring myself out, I just needed to get a little bit stronger to face Riser." I said while I clenched my fist. Sona took a good look at me almost analyzing if I had anything wrong with me.

"You know you can ask me for help, you don't have to do this alone." She said to me and I waved off her concerns, I know she can help me and it wouldn't be a bad thing for me if I asked her for some help but...

I don't want her to get involved with this.

"I know I can, but I have to do this alone and it would backfire on you and your family and that's not something I'm gonna do to you, I'd feel like shit if I did that." She let out a sigh of frustration at my stubbornness.

"You know you really know how to give me a headache, Just like him..." She trailed off and I raised my eyebrow at her.

Wait, hold on, 'him'? Could she be talking about...