Chapter 2

Izzy woke up to a weird dream, she could've swore she saw a red dragon calling her his host on which left her confused but shook it off and got ready for school.

'Red dragon emperor? Does this have something to do with the supernatural world' She thought to herself. But if that's the case did her sister have the same thing happened to her in her dream?

'No use stressing about it. I only know the supernatural world exists because dad used to be a former exorcist' she commented to herself.

He retired because he them and wanted to be there for them and hated the fact that he wasn't going to be there for his daughters.

Not to mention that the church is filled with corruption and their leaders are too slow to handle it.

"Yare yare, guess I gotta ready for school..." she sighed. She really hates school but since her sister goes with her she could bear it.

But the perverts talking ahead of her she won't tolerate though, she won't go out and beat them because they haven't touched her but it can get repetitive.

Putting on her academy outfit and her sister was waiting for her at the door with toast in her mouth. "Where's onii-chan? I didn't see him in his room? She asked her sister who shrugged her shoulders and she asked another question.

"Did you have a strange dream last night Rikka?" Rikka nodded her head.

"Yeah, all I saw was a man with blonde hair with blue and red eyes fighting some old guy." She answered whilst walking towards the academy and noticed some students she hasn't seen before, one with black hair and violet eyes and one with blue hair both of them were being ogled by the perverted duo.

Just another day at Kuoh academy, nothing really new here.

'If only Luffy was here with us' they both thought

_______________________

"So you mean to tell me that a drunk exorcist some how jumped through your window?" Sona was baffled about that. It just didn't make any sense, not at all.

"I'm telling you that's what happened Sona." Rias said once again.

It sounded crazy but that's what she came up with to somehow connect the dots. "Speaking of which you've noticed their in the school now right?" Sona nodded her head

"Anything else you want to tell me?" Sona asked her childhood friend. "Yeah, have you found out about anything about Suki and Izzy's brother?"