______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
NO FCK WAY WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF HES FLYINH????? EUPHORIA?? HES FLYING??? SKCHDJHDGHJXJXJDJJDHDGDHDSHSHSLMXMDKSKWKSKSK

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
Wait what?

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
KIM FUCKING JUNGKOOK?? WHAT'S THIS??? WHY ARE YOU FLYING OH MA GAWDD

______________________________________

"When I'm with you I'm in utopia~" jungkook put an end to the choreography as he stood in the middle of the stage with the backup dancers behind him.

And that was a second before the stage took a complete turn as the lights changed from soft pink and blue to blazing red and the soft look on jungkook's face changed into a sultry one.

"My life has been a movie, all the time."

The different song played as he switched into the choregraphy of this song and changed from his pink jacket to the black leather one.

The choreography was so sultry as he flexed his thighs and thrust his hips from time to time before picking up his back shirt ever so little, his puffed out chest was exposed from the middle part by opening the first 3 buttons as  his well defined waist showed as well.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah" he finished the song as he stood infront of the audience with the same sultry look he had throughout the whole performance before breaking out a large bunny smile as if an ending fairy.

And after that he walked off the stage along with the dancers and a VCR started playing.

.

.

"How was i, hyung?" Jungkook who was in the middle of getting his makeup done asked his husband who was ready already and taking a breather before it's his turn to go up on stage.

It was his first time performing infrong of such a big audience of almost 70k people.

"You were amazing, sunshine. Fucking amazing." Taehyung looked like he was in a trance for a second when he had watched him perform from backstage as he smirked now at the younger who understood him right away making him let out a scoff.

"Stop being disgusting, oh my god." A female voice spoke from behind who was getting her suit fixed up as she got ready as well.

"Can you stop being a killjoy for once, Kim?" Jungkook teased as he averted his eyes towards her, he couldn't face her though because he was still not done with his makeup.

"Kim? Can you stop fucking teasing me for once? It's been 3 months since i got married to youra and woo and you're still being annoying about it. GET OVER IT." Satomi grumbled at him before she finally sat down after being done with her outfit.

"Oh you will hear about it forever, mrs.kim." jungkook teased once again as he wiggled his eyebrows at her making her roll her eyes at him.

"It feels like it's some big poly marriage because how the hell did all 5 of us end up with the same last name?" Taehyung couldn't help but comment that with a laugh making the other two laugh as well.