29th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook Was sulking as he was getting his makeup done after he changed into his new outfit.. that was some bad ass biker kind of outfit as he had been wearing leather pants and some thick harness along with one side cut sleeve top under it.. his tattoed arm was fully covered though. He looked extremely hot in it, the outfit was highlighting his curves perfectly but the pout on his face definitely didn't match with the outfit's overall vibe right now.

 He looked extremely hot in it, the outfit was highlighting his curves perfectly but the pout on his face definitely didn't match with the outfit's overall vibe right now

"Why are you sulking brat?" Yoongi asked him who was running some errands and had just come back.. now sitting beside the younger.

"How much more time for this photoshoot hyung? I want to go home. It's Sunday today yet i am having a photoshoot here on the opposite side of the city." Jungkook whined as he turned his eye towards.. not being able to move the whole face since the stylist was fixing his hair.

I want to go to taehyungie hyungie already. And i am getting late for that now.

He thought to himself while yoongi signed at the younger being so childish.."just this concept is left then you can go home. I want to go to my hobi too. I am having a headache yet i am here right? Don't whine.. be professional right now. Here.. have this banana milk and keep quiet." Yoongi scolded as he smacked the man's shoulder a little before handing him the carton. Jungkook immediately quietened down and started having his favorite drink.

Jungkook who was sulkily drinking his banan milk with a straw.. was broken out of his trance when his phone rang.. his attention turning towards it immediately and the pout vanished from his face and his eyes beamed when he saw who called.. it was a video call on that.

The CEO looked here and there to see if anyone was there.. no one was since the stylist was done with his hair and yoongi had some other work to do as well.

He stood up immediately and picked the call up.."hello hyung!" He greeted right away as he waved his hand enthusiastically.

Taehyung chuckled from the other side as he waved his hand back, the male seemed to be laying on the bed as his hair were sprawled on the pillow under his head.