45th chapter.

Warning ⚠️: this chapter contains, slut shaming, violence, mentions of cheating, toxic relationship, abuse, abortion, very little (kind of)torture, mentions of gaslighting and manipulation, a bitch is gonna get beaten up, kidnapping, mentions of stalking etc.

Dw it's nothing extreme tho.

3rd person POV:

Ring...

Taehyung's phone rang breaking the silence of the room as the three of them sat there peacefully. Satomi was snuggled into youra after having that breakdown and youra was still rubbing her back.

Meanwhile taehyung was just randomly scrolling through Twitter, people had taken the news rather positively than negatively. Most of the people atleast.

It's 2022, the generation nowadays is much more supportive of LGBTQ community so they were supporting them wholeheartedly for that, but there were many people who were saying negative things as well. They were supporting them for speaking up for jungkook and just.. in general speaking about what affects them and what doesn't to the public on live broadcast.

As soon as he saw who was calling, he turned to face the two women who were facing him as well now. It was jungkook.

So he picked up immediately and brought the phone to his ear, "hello hyung. I will keep it as short as i can.. i have sent you a location of somewhere and have sent a driver outside, please come here with Satomi and youra right away. Take care!" Was all jungkook said before the phone was cut off.

Taehyung stared at the phone confusedly as he heard that.."huh?"

"What was that?" Youra asked with a squint in her eyes, meanwhile Satomi got up right away from her place as she went to pick up her jacket, and wore her shoes.

"Let's get going prettys." Satomi winked at them as she signaled them both to get up as well. It felt so weird knowing that Satomi knew the most out of them yet she didn't tell him anything.

He had no idea what he needed to prepare himself for as his lover called him in such a haste and asked him to go to a place he had no clue about. It kind of made him anxious but then again, he trusts his lover more than he could ever trust himself.

"Let's go tae." Youra asked him to, as she followed behind her girlfriend as well, taehyung sighed in disbelief at the situation before he got up and followed the women as well.

.

.

.

.

"Why are we heading towards a warehouse?" Taehyung questioned as his anxiety heightened up even more as they continued travelling towards the location he was sent, it was on the outskirts of the city, surrounded by lots of barren land and a large warehouse in between there.

"You going to see when you going to be there." The driver who didn't quite looked like a driver answered him with a.. smirk. The man was wearing casual outfit as in a black pair of pants, a black tshirt with a black belt hanging around his hips. His both arms were tattooed and his hands adorned a lot of rings, there were a few chains in his neck and there were some face tattoos there as well along with a few eyebrow piercings, at least 3 lip piercings, many on his ears, his dirty blonde hair made in a large bun, a tongue piercing, and he had mismatched eyes, with one being black and one being blue.

Taehyung and youra were definitely spectical once they saw the man, they didn't exactly trust him but then Satomi met him with a hug and they found out.. it's her cousin.. Asahi Tanaka.

The actor was definitely shook at first when he found that out, the man looked.. scary and extremely intimidating but he was cute when he spoke for some reason, since his korean was extremely broken, he mostly talked in Japanese with Satomi.