17th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook had been sleeping peacefully as he unconsciously snuggled into whatever he was holding as he smiled in his sleep.

He hummed as he rested his head on the other sleeping male's naked  chest.."hyungie i miss you.." he whispered in his sleep as he was probably dreaming about something.

He placed his leg on the elder's waist.. wrapping it around it as he cuddled closer to him while mumbling.."cold."

Taehyung had been sleeping peacefully as well.. in what feels like years to him as he sleepily patted the younger's hair with one hand that was under his head and rubbed his hips in sleep.

But both of them pulled away soon when they heard the door getting unlocked making them wake up from their slumber at the noise of the opening of door and the clink clank of heels.

Both of them squinted their eyes and groaned simultaneously as they tried to get used to the bright interior of the unfamiliar room and the throbbing of their heads.

"Ahh my head!" Jungkook cursed out as he winced while holding his head.

"Jungkook! Taehyung ssi! Wake up.. it's morning." Youra yelled to wake them up as she closed the door behind her after Satomi entered inside as well.

"We have a press conference today.. get up idiots." Satomi reminded them as she shouted as well.

Both of the males were covered with the blankets from top to bottom and were totally unaware of everything.

After the two women yelled at the males.. they looked around suspiciously as they saw the clothes scattered around everywhere in the room.

"Is.. is that an underwear?" Youra asked Satomi as she pulled him towards where she saw it.. "there is another one as well." Satomi whispered to her.

"Press conference? But my head.. ahh!" Jungkook winced as he tried to get up from bed with almost closed eyes.. but screamed in pain he felt in his ass.

Meanwhile taehyung was covering his ears with another pillow as he tried to drown out the noises while furrowing his eyebrows.

"What the fuck.. my ass." Jungkook yelled as he placed one hand on his hip to sit up as he leaned back on the headrest with his eyes closed.

The comforter slipped down from his upper body making the two women who came to pick them up.. gasp in shock.."they did it.. but.." youra said in a low voice as she covered her mouth.

"But.. taehyung ssi.. he cheated?" Satomi questioned.. more like pointed out what they think is the obvious.

"Youra.. i am going to cry.. this hurts." Jungkook said as he made an expression of pain as he placed one hand on his head and other on his hip.

"We brought hangover medicine and pain killers for you but you need to get up and shower first.. the room smells like sex." Youra said worriedly as she placed one hand on her own head.. not knowing how to handle this.

"Satomi.. wake taehyung ssi up before anyone else comes here." Youra asked Satomi as she pointed towards taehyung with her hand meanwhile she picked up all of the clothes and gathered them in one place.. handing an underwear to jungkook for the first thing.

"Sex? Who has sex?" Jungkook asked confusedly as he opened his eyes to finally take a look around the room.

"You did dumbfuck and with your ex who's engaged on top of that." Satomi answered rudely as she pointed towards the groaning actor who wasn't ready to wake up anytime soon.

"Be gentle Satomi.. he isn't fully awake yet and you know it he is like a baby when he has just woken up." Youra scolded the younger woman who pouted but nodded her head.