22nd chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook and taehyung had been sitting in front of each other again..awkwardly after their heartfelt conversation and the hug.. for a good few moments as they just stared around with no one saying anything neither looking at each other.

Thankfully the awkward silence was broken by a maid who bowed as she walked in there.."good evening sir..i needed to ask if youra mam will be back or not.. and will Satomi mam be here? I need to inform the chef to start cooking the dinner." She asked.

"Good evening to you too minyoung. Youra and Satomi won't be here today.. hyung.. do you mind staying for dinner? It's getting late and the dinner will be ready soon as well." Jungkook asked the elder who was contemplating it.

"I dont mind." Taehyung answered finally.. he doesn't like having dinner alone so he didn't feel like letting go of this chance of being with jungkook for some more time.

"Okay.. Don't forget to make japchae, naengmyeon, kalguksu, gejang.. and in dessert.. strawberry patbingsu. Don't make the food to spicy.. he can't handle spice. That's it.. anything else hyung?" Jungkook questioned after telling the menu to the maid who noted everything.

Taehyung who was kinda surprised that the CEO remembered everything even after 10 years.. snapped out of it and shook his head and said.."no it's good.. i mean that's alright.. nothing else." He mentally smacked himself for stuttering badly infront of the maid and jungkook.

"Okay sir.. you can call me if you want me to add anything else in the menu. I will be taking my leave." The maid said as she bowed once again and left from there.

"Are you sure hyung? That's all you want?" Jungkook asked again after the maid left.. taehyung nodded his head in response.

"Even all the things you ordered are too much for me. I don't eat that much anymore. I am actually on a diet these days.." taehyung sighed as he told that and rested his head on the palm of his hand.

"Diet? And you? Since when?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the elder up and down.

"It's been years honestly. But for now.. since i returned from hiatus.. choi said i have gained too much weight.. turns out i am not working for him anymore." Taehyung answered honestly.

Jungkook took a deep breath as he heard that and stood up from his seat.."i am a very powerful man you know.. i suddenly want to misuse my power and assassinate him. I can worry about the consequences later." He said with a straight face as he opened the cuffs of his sleeves and rolled them up.

"What are you? A mafia?" Taehyung joked.. earning a glare from the younger.

"I could be if i wanted to be. But i prefer to do everything legally.. and without violence.. but it seems like sometimes violence is the answer when you are dealing with people like choi." Jungkook muttered before taking a seat back again.

"Overtaking stardom entertainment was the best decision i ever made in life even though it was only out of revenge and i still think this is not enough.. i want him to rub his nose on the ground and beg for forgiveness from me and you." Jungkook wished out loud as he leaned back on the couch lazily.

Taehyung chuckled at that.."you are creepy. But he does deserve that." He said as he tried not to stare at the younger whose top buttons were open making his mascular chest visible and his rolled up sleeves giving him a clear look of his full sleeve tattoos.

Calm down. Look away. There's nothing.

He told himself as he gulped while looking away from him.

"I can be ever more creepy. Want me to tell you how much torture i want to do on that old man? His one leg is in a coffin yet he wants to  mess with Jeon Jungkook. i swear i hate his guts if that wasn't obvious enough." Jungkook responded as he placed one of his hand on his own thigh for no reason.. not knowing what his unconcious movements were doing to the other as he rubbed it up and down.