30th chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Get up.. i need to go to the washroom. Take me there." Jungkook said in a sleepy manner as he shook the elder's shoulder who was snuggling into his chest.

"1 minute." He grumbled in sleep but jungkook smacked him on his arm to make him wake up which the elder did right away as he glared at him before he got up  and sat down when he was greeted with a dangerous glare as well.

"My ass is sore and i almost can't feel my legs so if you could take me to washroom.. i need to pee really badly right now." Jungkook complained and was immediately scooped up in the actor's strong arms who blinked his eyes for a second as he took him to the washroom.. both were stark naked.

.

.

.

.

"Do i give you my own clothes or are you going to wear the clothes you removed before?" Taehyung asked as he picked out clothes for himself.

"Just give me a large hoodie and shorts.. i am not in the mood to wear much clothes. I could honestly just stay in an underwear but i don't think you want to get a boner for 3rd time." Jungkook joked with an innocent smile.. and taehyung coughed and pretended that he didn't hear that as he came back after wearing his clothes and made the younger wear his clothes as well as if he was a child.

"Now.. you want to eat something or go straight to my studio." Taehyung asked as he made the younger stand up who limped beside him out of the room.. but scooped him up in his arms when he heard the man wince.

"By the way i don't have a maid so we gotta order whatever you want to eat." Taehyung told the younger who raised his eyebrow.

"You don't? How do you do all the chores then? By yourself? In such a big house? And now that i look around.. why is it so colorless? It's so different in aesthetic from our old apartment. I thought it would be more bright, or wood worked, i don't know.. something like a modern cottage core with vintage and something like decorations of jazz pieces, records even when they don't work probably, and some random ass different sized trumpets, saxophones everywhere.. or your random paintings with nosebleeds and pictures taken by you since you like photography. This is just.. so bland. Why is it like this.. did you newly bought it?" Jungkook questioned after his little rant as he was softly placed on the chair in the studio with a little cushion under his ass so he doesn't feel pain.

"Well for the cleaning and laundry etc.. some workers come by weakly and do them. Since i live alone and am mostly not home..i order food from outside or just quickly make myself something like ramen or salad.. that's enough for me.

And no.. i bought this around 5 years ago i guess.. it's now new. I just didn't have the energy, motivation or wish (?) To decorate the way i like. Not like i had to invite anyone or share it with anyone. It was just me.. for whom it's just a roof over head.. just a house.. not a home. And i haven't photographed anything in so long.. like i said.. i lost interest in many things after breaking up with you." Taehyung chuckled answering his questions as he sat on his own chair.. taking out the notebook in which he had been scribbling down the lyrics before.

Jungkook had been quietly listening to him the whole time as he sighed.."the break up really affected you badly didn't it? Because you were not like this.

If i have changed, so have you.. and in a negative way i mean. Because where is that bubbly, confident and passionate boy i had left. I can understand the things you went through after that.. shin-mi and all that drama.. it really affected your whole being that moulded you into who you are today. It hurts.. it honestly does if i compare the 26 year old taehyung to 36 year old taehyung. The difference is so visible.. i can't understand how your fans didn't notice.. or you are just too good at putting up a persona in front of camera.