Bonus Chapter.

(the fic is almost completed, only a thing or two is left that's mostly fluff.

This chapter is Satomi/youra and Raewoo centric chapter there isn't much of taekook there that's why i decided to make it a bonus chapter instead. 2 more to go.)

3rd person POV:

"Chill, taehyung. He's not going to eat him." Youra whispered to the man who was clenching and unclenching his fists, she held his hand in her own to calm him down as they started ahead.

The man who was the oldest out of them all was hugging the pregnant male while leaning down because he was much shorter than him, he rubbed his shoulder as he hugged back and said.."visit us soon, woo hyung. The baby is coming soon and i need you to be here when the baby is here." The man with a swollen belly said in a stern tone and the other man just pinched his chubby cheeks with a large boxy smile of his in return.

"I will visit frequently, and of course I have to be here for my niece or nephew." Raewoo chuckled before he turned towards his brother..

"Tae.. call me often.. please..?" It's been almost a week since they talked and even though the bitter feelings were a lot less now and everything was cleared out.. they couldn't just be all mushy - mushy with each other altogether.

But they were working on it and it showed..but the possessiveness that taehyung felt regarding jungkook when it comes to raewoo was still there.

"Will do.. please be here when the baby is here.. hyung." As soon as he called him 'hyung' taehyung looked away because it was the first time he called him like that in years, and hearing him say that both jungkook and raewoo gasped.

And the elder man couldn't help himself as he pulled his younger brother in a hug,"i will visit you as often as I can, i promise. I will miss you." He whispered the last part and taehyung suddenly felt emotional as he heard that but he just sniffled and didn't let the tears fall as he hugged his brother back briefly as he said back.."I'll miss you too."

"Now go..it's about time." Taehyung pulled away from the hug as he motioned towards the gates, they all were at the airport to see off the business man who was supposed to be leaving today after being done with his work there in Seoul.

"Yeah yeah I'm leaving." But before he could.. he looked at the two men before hesitating to take a step but he did it anyway as he walked towards the two women who stood beside each other looking at him in anticipation as well.

"Take care.. and.. stay in touch with me if you can.. please.." Raewoo muttered as he stood closer to them, a light blush painted his cheeks and it was the same for the two women as well as they nodded their head in his direction as they replied, "will do..you too.. take care, Raewoo."

And they hugged him together as the man also hugged them back, holding them by their waists in a protective hold as he pecked both of their cheeks one by one with a fond smile.

"I'll make sure to come back as soon as I can.." raewoo whispered in their ears before he stepped back and turned around, waving his hand back at them before walking away from them all.

As soon as he left, Youra turned to her girlfriend and hugged her who seemed quite sentimental as well.."it's okay, baby. He will be back soon, hm." She said to herself as she kissed her forehead and youra just nodded with a pout on her lips before facing her and pecking her lips.

"He will."

Taehyung and jungkook just stood there with their lips parted in surprise at whatever just happened in front of them. It was no surprise to them that the three of them had gotten a lot closer over the week and they also saw the subtle flirting that the man was doing with the two ladies but they had no clue it wasn't as a joke like the two thought.