41st chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook had been peacefully sleeping with the elder cuddling him from the back as in spooning hum. He always loves being the small spoon anyways but sometimes he's okay with being the big spoon too, when the elder is vulnerable and needs care.

His peaceful sleep came to and end when his phone rang loudly in the room, making him groan for a second as he rubbed his eyes for a good few seconds to clear his sight before leaning to the bedside table and picking up his phone.

He wasn't able to see who it was due to his still blurry eyesight as he placed the phone to his ear and replied in a hoarse raspy voice.."hello, who is it?"

There was a moment of silence before he heard the other side,"it's me yoongi, jungkook-ah.. were you sleeping?"

"Yes hyung i was. Did something happen, is it urgent?"jungkook questioned in a sleepy voice, he could really use some more sleep.. he felt exhausted after all the throwing up then later all the shin-mi fiasco.

"Yes it is, check twitter right now, shin-mi posted something and it's going viral. There is the whole press outside the company and the news is on tv channels as well. We have to release a statement quickly.. it's been just a few hours and the company stocks are rapidly going down jungkook-ah."yoongi explained as quickly as he could while he was breathing heavily and in a distant voice.. he could hear hoseok yelling at someone.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that and sat up abruptly immediately after pulling away from the elder's hold who got up right away as well.

"What? What is happening hyung, can you tell me? Do i need to come to the company right now?" Jungkook asked in an almost yelling noise as there was a lots of noises in the background of yoongi wherever he was while hoseok seemed to be calming everything down.. atleast he was trying.

"Jungkook, please check your Twitter and don't come to the company right now, there are too many reporters and general public as well. So stay wherever you are, keep taehyung away from the company as well if he's with you. Oh my god it's a mess. Hoba is trying to take care of the public as much as he can with the security." Yoongi warned him, he sounded very stressed and safe to say jungkook's stress reached its peak very quickly as well.

"What happened, sunshine?" Taehyung asked in a sleepy tone as he got up as well seeing the scared look on the younger's face as if he had seen a ghost or something.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders in reply as he was still on the phone but taehyung could clearly see the lines of worry on his forehead.

"I will see it, hyung.. i will call you back once i am done watching it. And please do tell me if i need to come to the company, i don't care about the reporters i can deal with them." jungkook said with a heavy heart, he barely gets to spend a whole day with taehyung and this is how the day was going. His head was aching so much and he had just woken up from sleep.

"Yes i will jungkook, take care please. Me and hobi are really worried. And actually Namjoon and seokjin are helping hobi as well, just to let taehyung know. And jimin was taking care of some online things with me. So don't worry, we will get it under control somehow."yoongi tried to console the CEO who was clearly troubled but he had to know.

"Thank you very much hyung." Jungkook said before they both hung up since yoongi was clearly busy.

"What happened, love?" Taehyung repeated again as he held the younger's hand in his own who was nibbling on his bottom lip anxiously, thinking of something.

Hyung is already not doing well and it's something that Involves him, it will not be good for him at all. What do I do?

Jungkook thought to himself as he turned to look at the elder with worried eyes. He really didn't care much if it involved him but whatever the situation was definitely harming the company's reputation because yoongi did inform him about the drop in stocks.