40th chapter.

3rd person POV:

"I feel scared, sunshine.. i feel like.. something bad is happening and i don't know about it. I don't know why i am feeling so paranoid." Taehyung said as he released a shaky breath. His hand was holding the younger's hand on his own while he fiddled with the spoon in his other hand.

Jungkook who was pouting while looking at the egg roll in front of him, not liking the way it smelled all of a sudden snapped out of his trance and turned towards the elder noticing his hands slightly almost un-noticably trembling in his hold, the man was anxious once again.. had been since jungkook informed him that he had released the news of breakup.

It made Jungkook tense up too because he hadn't informed taehyung about the whole media mishap still and doesn't plan on doing so either. He has kept his phone away from him, turned off and had called Namjoon, jimin and seokjin to inform them too that he had cancelled their meeting in the office as well because he wasn't planning on going to the company building.

"N-nothing is happening hyung. Don't worry, i will protect you. I am here with you, for you." Jungkook reassured and scrunched his nose at the smell of eggs once again, scoffing then dragged the plate away from himself.

"I know you will protect me.. and as much as i hate relying on someone, it doesn't feel wrong when it's you. It's just.. i am scared.. that.. just.. that shin-mi will come here and do something again.. to me.. to you, to us. It terrifies me." Taehyung voiced out as he still fiddled with his chopsticks and furrowed his eyebrows at the younger who was scrunching his nose at some particular direction once again.

"There are security guards all around the mansion right now, they won't let her in. Don't worry. She can't do anything." Jungkook said as he gulped harshly as a wave of nausea hit him suddenly.

"Jungkookie.. are you.. okay?" Taehyung questioned finally as he rubbed circles on the back of his hand.

"These eggs.. their smell.. is making me nauseous..threw up in the morning too, probably that's why i am still feeling like this." Jungkook bit his tongue right away when he realised what he just blurted, seeing the man infront of him raise his eyebrows at him.

"What? You threw up and you didn't bother telling me? Where was i? Why didn't i know? What the fuck jungkook. Did you eat something bad?" Taehyung let out a serious of curses and questions at the younger who looked down while holding his breath, feeling bile rising uo his throat making him unable to speak.

"I am-.. i-i am-.. ughh.." the man grunted before he got up from his chair and sprinted in the direction of the washroom, making taehyung worry even more as he left his chopsticks right then and there, following him immediately.

There he saw his lover, kneeling beside the toilet bowl, dry hieving, puking the little food he had had, beads of sweat forming on his forehead dripping down the side of his cheek.

Taehyung ran a hand through his hair before he kneeled down beside him and rubbed circles on his back and patted it, while pulling the hair away from his forehead and sweeping them back to prevent them from sticking to his skin.

Right after jungkook was done with it, taehyung made him stand on his feet before he picked the man up who wrapped himself around him like a koala. He shut down the toilet bowl, and flushed it before walking towards the sink and made the man sit on the counter to help him wash his mouth quickly.

Jungkook's temples felt like exploding once again, feeling dizziness all of a sudden cos of all the hieving he did.

He buried his head in the elder's shoulder and hugged him like a child while still sitting on the counter looking so small while drowning in one of the elder's oversized  hoodies.