42nd chapter.

3rd person POV:

He was about to throw another vase down when he heard the voice of his best friends, making him snap out of rage when youra held his arm and snatched the vase away from his hand, pulling him away from all the mess he had made.

"bunny what the fuck is this!?" Youra yelled at him making gasp as he looked around himself, realising what he had been doing and what he was about to do. He had no control over his mood, one second he was being sad over the elder rejecting his touch because of obvious reasons and the next second he was screaming his lungs in anger.

"N-noona.. i.. didn't realise." Jungkook stuttered but instead of getting a reply he was pulled into a tight hug but both pulled right away when they heard Satomi screaming "tae" as she went closer to the man who was on the floor.. unconscious now.

Both youra and jungkook gasped when they noticed that and jungkook ran to him right away as he kneeled infront of him. "O-oh my god.. w-what the fuck did i do!" He cursed himself as he patted the man's cheeks to get him to wake up but he didn't.

He himself was shaking and dizzy as he sat there on his knees, with a blurry eyesight.. and ofcourse his best friends noticed that as Satomi kneeled behind him before making him get up from the floor and sitting on the couch before with the help of youra, making the actor lay down on another couch tho while jungkook looked at him longingly, while rocking to and fro on his seat while hugging his legs. He covered his mouth with his hands as he silently sobbed at what he had done.

"Hello.. this is lim jeon youra speaking. Mr.kwon, could you come to Jeon mansion as quickly as possible, it's an emergency. Yes.. yes.. thank you very much.. thank you.. yes please.. half an hour? Could you please be a little quicker than that.. okay.. thank you so much mr.kwon." youra walked towards jungkook right away after being done with calling a doctor as she took a seat beside the devastated man.

Meanwhile, youra signalled the stressed Satomi who was trying to clean the living room a little for when the doctor arrives to go towards taehyung instead which she did instantly.

She went towards the unconscious actor to check if he was breathing properly, yes he was. Thankfully.. he looked like he was just sleeping but he had fainted in front of the two women.

God.. they both are suffering so much. Can this all end already.

Satomi thought to herself as she got up before coming back right away with wipes as there visible sweat beads on taehyung's forehead and neck.

Meanwhile..

Jungkook was still rocking on his seat when youra came and sat beside him before hugging him closer to her chest and rubbing his back in a soothing way. Unsurprisingly it wasn't working today as the man kept crying in her hold.

"I-i didn't mean to, n-noona. I didn't know why i was acting like t-that. I swear i had no intention to hurt him l-like that. H-he fainted because of me. I s-scared him.. i know he saw s-shin-mi in me. I am not like her noona.. i am not. He already was being hesitant and u- uncomfortable to touch me.. now he will be s-scared of me. Why is everything such a m-mess. I yelled at him.. i don't even know w-what came over me that i acted like that." He didn't know what he was saying, he was just so full of rage that he was taking it out on anything without realising because of all the happenings around him. It's overwhelming for him too.

"Hush bunny. Calm down. Doctor will be here soon. He's sending a nurse who will be here in a few minutes before he himself arrives here. It will be fine. We can solve everything. Don't worry, okay. That shin-mi will suffer from what she has done. She will get her karma, okay. And i know.. and taehyung knows that too that you didn't mean to act like that. He's just a little shaken up.. and you obviously know more than me. It's not entirely your fault either so stop blaming yourself for it too, okay." Youra told him as she kept rubbing his back and massaged his head and ran her fingers through his hair since that mostly works to calm the man down. And it did work to some extent.