Epilogue.

3rd person POV:

Timeskip.

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx 
SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINKS OH MY FCKN GAWD I NEED A LINK SKDJDJDHHSHSJSJS

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
JJK LABELS YOU WILL CRUMBLE FOR TAKING DOWN ALL THE LINKS 😭😭😭😭😭😭PLS GIVE ME A STABLE LINK

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
I Cant believe we all were screaming about how no one will watch illegal streams and only the official weverse one but here we are once again begging for illegal live streams on the timeline

Please share the stable links y'all

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
I can't believe I'm doing this for what's supposed to be a free stream but here we go

Stable links for Busan expo concert live stream

A thread 🧵:

______________________________________

@xxxxxxxx
Oh MA GOD THEYRE BACK THEYRE HERE I CANT MISS THIS

______________________________________

"Hey violets, long time no see." A deep voice spoke into the mic while heavily breathing as he sat cross legged on the stage with a large smile before he picked up the water bottle and drank some water.. closing his eyes.

Then he capped the water bottle again before started to speak again, the smile showed up on his face once again.. the radiant boxy smile and the crowd erupted in cheers.

"Sorry, it's been a long time since i have performed on stage.. hasn't it? That was some tough choreographies i did after so long.. God I'm getting old." He couldn't help but laugh as he stood up from the floor and went to sit on the chair that was prepared for him.

"I missed all of you so much!!"taehyung yelled into the mic as he sat down in his black outfit.

Loud screams of 'we missed you too' roared throughout the stadium as soon as he said that, taehyung could almost feel himself tearing up.

"I swear i didn't forget all of you..i never will honestly. I know i haven't performed on stage in almost 4 years.. wow.. that's a long time. I apologise for that.

But recently, me, and my husband were offered to represent the Busan expo korea for what we had do a free concert together. And if I'm being honest, hahaha.. it's the company who's taking care of everything else. Me and jungkook just heard about performing live infront of an audience.. and we said yes immediately." Taehyung told the audience who listened in awe and they erupt into cheers.

"It's going to be a long while, so we should get going ahead.. shouldn't we?" And as he said that, the chair that he was seated on on the stage.. sunk down along with him to the backstage area before loud music started playing in the stadium making everyone confused because there was no one on the stage but they could hear someone singing.

(You are the sunlight that has risen again in my life)
너는 내 삶에 다시 뜬 햇빛

E

veryone collectively gasped when they noticed where the voice was coming from as the man hung on a harness flew over the crowd while singing.. he truly looked like an angel.