55th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook and taehyung were resting against each other peacefully after their activities, basking in each other's warmth as the elder's hand rested on his waist, rubbing his tummy occasionally and jungkook had his head in his lover's chest.

"What do you think the baby's gender would be? A girl or a boy?" Taehyung questioned in curiousity, considering the fact they decided not to reveal the gender before the baby is finally here.

"Mmh.. i don't know, it doesn't really matter to me.. we would love the baby same way anyways. But if i have to choose.. maybe a girl? I so badly wanted it to be a girl last time." Jungkook answered in a slow voice, a bit laced with sleepiness.

"It doesn't matter to me too.. though i want to have a boy. I want him to be a father like dad was to me if not better." Taehyung chuckled, suddenly the memory of his father crossing his mind.

"You will definitely be a good father like dad, i know it, hyungie." Jungkook remembers every single good memory taesuk had given the two of them.

Taesuk was such a good father, he always made sure to be there for taehyung since he was his only parent after his and his brother's mother had left the family for some other man.

Though like any typical father would, he never took the sadness or frustration or stress out on his sons, he was always a responsible father for them. Taehyung knew that, and so did jungkook who had witnessed everything infront of his eyes.

"I can only wish. I want to be a good father for our baby." Taehyung said as he snuggled his head into his marked neck. He loved this, this warmth, this silence as he laid there with his only family.

"And you will be, we both will be. I hope I'm not a parent like my parents though." And there are the sudden insecurities that come with being parents for the first time.

"You won't be, you are better than that jungkook. You have always been." Taehyung assured him right away. Jungkook's parents weren't bad, they were okay if not the best ones out there.

They just.. weren't really supportive of most of the things since he was never interested in the business. His father might have even called him a 'disappointment' a few times when he was kicked out of the company and his debut was cancelled and he had given up on all his dreams throughout all those years. And his mother.. well she never appreciated him.

Both of them were more biased towards his older brother who had always been everything their parents had wanted in a child, good in studies since forever, interested in business, interested in sports and their heir of the company. He did feel neglected a lot of times by them.

Though both his father and brother were gone from last 10 years, the memories.. both good and bad just stuck with you and no matter what you can't shake them off.

"I hope so, let's sleep.. yeah?" It was literally midnight they were having this conversation at, ofcourse both of them were sleepy.

"Yeah, let's sleep. I love you, sunshine."

"I love you too, hyung."

.

.

.

.

~

But their peaceful slumber was broken when the shrill sound of taehyung's phone's ringtone blared inside the room, making jungkook groan as he covered his ears with another pillow, atleast he tried.

"Who the fuck is it in the morning?" Taehyung cursed out as he rolled on the bed to the other side to pick up his phone and remove it for charger, not bothering to check who it was since his eyes felt too bothered by the light that was falling inside their room from the window.