4th chapter.

3rd person POV:

Jungkook was standing there with youra who was trembling in his hold as someone had tried to attack her.. it happened so randomly and quickly.. no one had seen it coming but thankfully security was there.. they were having an outdoor shoot before.. that being one of the reasons that happened.

"Shh youra.. no one is here anymore. I am sorry.. please stop crying." Jungkook apologised.. because of him being one of the reasons it happened. They were in some corner where no one else was other than him.

"Don't apologise.. i-i just got scared because of it.. and you know my anxiety these days is too much for me." Youra said in between her cries.

Both of them were interrupted when a woman suddenly came running towards them.. breathing heavily.. concern written on her face.

"Youra!" She shouted for her as she halted in her steps.. leaving the hanbok which she had been holding so it doesn't get her tripped while walking.

Youra who had her head buried in jungkook's chest got startled.. flinching in jungkook's hold who glared at the other woman for that who just rolled her eyes at him.

"Fucker you couldn't have just called me when i was right beside the studio? I would have stopped the shooting right there if it was for youra." Satomi blurted through gritted teeth.. stressed and worried as she pulled youra away from jungkook's hold.. the short woman looking up at her with shiny teary eyes.

"I am supposed to be your boss? Is that how you talk to me? I was worried so thought about you didn't cross my mind." Jungkook said huffing.. as he looked away from them rolling his eyes at the woman again.

"Well you are.. but aren't we friends first.. unfortunately from last 10 years. So shut the fuck up. I got so worried you know.. i heard that from jimin.. Kim taehyung's manager.. what if I hadn't known."satomi said back.. scoffing at him.

Youra was just looking between them from one to another as she was held by satomi by her arm with wide doe eyes.. not like jungkook's but soft and shiny.

"And you didn't tell me Kim taehyung was your co actor huh? Don't you always tell me who you are working with." Jungkook shot back.. kind of pity at that.

"Well you said it yourself.. you are supposed to be my boss.. you should know that yourself."satomi argued as she dismissed him and turned towards youra who was quiet.. her tears dry now.. not trembling anymore.. kind of soft smile on her face as she stared at the duo.

"I have much more work to do and this project was sighed when i was on a break with youra for 2 months so shut up and console youra." Jungkook said huffing at her and turning his gaze away from her.

Satomi just waved him away as she turned towards the short woman who wasn't saying anything.. she softly cupped her face in her hands as she smiled slightly at the smiley woman.. "are you okay now baby?" She asked as she hugged her close to herself.

"Yeah i am now.. thanks to you both.. but please stop fighting always.. even though i know you love each other a lot." Youra muttered slowly as a blush formed on the apple of her cheeks.

"Sorry baby we won't anymore.. right jungkook?" Satomi said turning her head towards the man who rolled his eyes at her pretend smile towards him.

"Ofcourse we won't.. and she is supposed to be my wife.. why are you calling her 'baby'?" Jungkook teased as he leaned back on the wall behind him.

"Shut up.. i can call her whatever you want and wife, my ass.. i know the reason y'all married. And she is my best friend.. she will let me call her 'baby'.. right baby?" Satomi asked the woman who nodded her head with a shy but slightly bitter smile at her.