35

Lisa's POV

Weeks later...

I've been training really hard to get ready to meet The Great CEO of NOX. That Hanbin has me in rage, but I know it won't be simple to get near him. My memory of that man came back, and I realized he was the only person who could provide me with the information I need.

"Lim."  I already know who it was. I turn to face her while panting from hitting the punching bag in my room.

"What? Is this still about my amnesia?" I lazily said, getting my towel. I told Jisoo about my condition and ever since she become this kind of person that want to say something but didn't get the chance to say it. You know what I mean?

"I have something to tell you, you... deserve to know this."

"What are you talking about? Just spit it out Chu." I got curious on her action. She sat at my bed looking down and get the phone from her pocket.

She show me her screen indicating a picture with two kids with her smiling widely. Like having fun or something. I don't know.

"What's this?"

She sighed, touched the screen sliding it to left. Another picture but with another girl.

The girl in my dreams...

"So?"

"Nothing." My face went blank.

"She's your w--"

I motion my hand for her to stop.

"No. I can't be distracted right now Chu. I can't." I said about to leave her.

"But Lim.. I want you to know this before it's too late." Jisoo said blocking my way.

"No." I push her with my shoulder and go outside my room.

I didn't notice that she still follow me behind not until she speak.

"She's your wife Lim! And you have a twins with her!" Her voice cracks.

I get her collar harshly looking straight in her eyes.

"I don't have time with your bullshits Jisoo. So fucking stop." I told her but I didn't see even a tiniest fear on her.

She scoffed and pull away my hands.

"They're wonderful kids Lim and you have a great wife. I love the kids so much and I want them to know you."

"And I don't." I spit out leave her shocked. Her fist land on my face makes me stumble on the ground. She put her weight on me and start to beat me up.

"I thought you would be happy with this kind of news! Did you know what we've done just to protect her because of what you told me the last time Erebus captured you!" She yell at me with anger.

I let her be.

"I told you were dead Lim! I told h..her you're dead I don't want her to know the real reason." The last punch was about to land again but I hold it. She laid down beside me hearing her sobbed for the first time.

"I have a wife and kids?" I whisper.

"Yeah, you fucking asshole!" She said while wiping her tears.

"But I can't.. I can't let them into my life."

I bite my lips stopping myself to be vulnerable. My head is hurting so bad like there's nails digging to it, I can't remember her.

"She deserve to be happy.. and I think I'm gonna leave it like that. Me dead in her world."