26

Third Person's POV

The night is young when the married couple are on their way to the event that the NOX arrange. Jennie is intrigued because she'll know who's behind the success of the company, while Lisa is having a bad feeling about the party, she make sure that Seulgi, Jisoo, Jeongyeon and Moonbyul are there to look after what will happen to the event. Her four friends luckily got the chance to have the position. Jeongyeon is assigned at the kitchen, Seulgi is the music organizer, Jisoo is one of the crew while Moonbyul is taking care of the cars guests.

"How do I look?" Jennie asked while looking at her mirror.

"Beautiful as always." Lisa smile kissing her wife's hand.

"Such a sweet talker." Jennie tease.

They go out but Moonbyul is not the one to get their car because Jennie might recognize her.

The event is elegant and perfect if that someone describe it because of the things that surrounds them with shining and huge chandelier on the top of their head while a musical music is on.

Lisa won't take off her eyes to her wife because the event will start and surely her wife will be the eye of some trashy old hag business man in the party.

Lisa saw Jisoo drinking the wine she's serving, she can't do anything just to look at her friend.

"Good to see you Mrs. Jennie." A guy said offering her hand to Jennie as they go for a handshake.

"You too Mr. Wang." Jennie said slightly smile, while Lisa is somehow guarding her.

"You're really good handling the business that your father gave you. Oh. By the way where's Mr. Kim? Is he going here?"

"Yeah, He must be on his way here."

"Hmm ok ok, I miss the old man. Good talk Jen. Oh. Mrs. Manoban actually." Jackson teased and smile at Lisa they bid a goodbye for a while. Jackson is close to the Kim's because his father is highschool friend of Mr. Kim.

There's a lot of speech happening at the event that makes Jennie bored but then her father came reason for her to cursed internally.

"Princess don't go home so early." Her father told.

"Why won't you just let me go home father? Let me rest." Jennie complain.

"We haven't seen who's the owner of the NOX company."

"Fine fine." Jennie rolled her eyes.

As when their conversation end the master of the ceremonies proceed to tell that the NOX Ceo will be coming now.

They all clap their hands but not Lisa.

A big curtain open and a young man wearing a high class suit with cold face.

The mc give the mic to him, he cleared his throat. This is all of they waiting for.

"A pleasant evening to all of you here, I'm glad you make it. As my father let me handle our business I honestly don't feel satisfied or happy that's why I came up an idea to make my own company which is NOX. I think NOX company gem's are my workers because they do their best everyday, and I'm thankful for that. I hope they would not leave because I might be upset."

He said in a sad tone earn a laugh to the guests.

"But being here again at Korea gives me more joy because my first love is here. Sad to say she's married and I'm happy for her, all I can do is look at her from afar. I still love you and I think I would never love someone again because of you."

The guy look to a certain brunette that still shocked on the situation.

"I'm Kim Hanbin CEO of NOX, Enjoy the night."