11

Jennie

I'm really mad at myself because I never got a chance to explain at lisa and now we don't have a resort to stay in.

"I thought it's already set." I said in mad tone to kai.

"I thought so too but the one who book us have a misunderstanding, I'm really sorry about this Miss Kim."

"Mrs. Manoban." I said looking at him. He nod at me and apologetic smile.

"Jennie!" A girl called me when I turn around I saw my two friends waving their hands.

"Late." I said in firm voice. We hug each other.

"Oh come on jen." Nayeon said remove her sunglasses.

"Where's chaeng?" Solar asked me and look everywhere.

"I don't know she's with my secretary." I said saw them walking towards us.

"Ooh my two models friends are here." Chaeng said and they exchange kisses on cheeks.

"This is Irene my secretary." I said to them, Irene bow at them.

"So we already have a room?" Nayeon asked and I roll my eyes because I remembered.

"Sadly we don't have but J.company is looking for another resort." Chaeng said.

"Ma'am, we already got a resort. HYUNG Resort we need to get to the van now." Irene said, they all get their bags and suitcase.

Not so long of drive we reach the resort, it's beautiful I won't lie.

"Mrs. Manoban, do you want to have your own room?" Kai asked.

"No. I want to share with chaeyoung." I said to him going to where my friends are.

They gave our room key's then me and hubby go to our own bed.

"Wifey, they calling for lunch. All of the team are there." Chaeng said but I'm still lying on the bed.

"You go first hubby, I'll follow in a minute." I said.

"Okay wifey." Chaeng said and I heard the door open and close.

Now I'm alone a deep sigh came out. I get my phone and dialed her number.

[ Hello. ]

"Hi Lisa, I just want to update you that we're here at HYUNG Resort because the one who supervised the other resort had a problem that's why we move here."

[ Okay. Thanks for updating me. ] She said plainly.

"Did you eat lunch?" I asked not wanting to end our conversation.

[ Yes. How about you? Don't skip lunch and overworked yourself. ]

"I'm about to eat but I want to update you what happened."

[ Go eat lunch jennie, take care. ] She said and end the call, she didn't call me 'my wife'

I slam my phone on the bed and get out of our room eating with my friends.

The night has come and we all need to take a rest because tomorrow will start our work but hubby still not here. They asked me if I wanted to go at the bar near here but I prefer to be alone tonight.

"What time will that chaeng go home? It's already late." I asked myself, I'm getting bored at this room, I can't decide what movie should I watch.

I heard a knock on my door, maybe it's chaeng but she have our room key. Whatever.

"Who is that?" I asked before I open the door.

"It's me kai."

Tss. What is he want?