10

Lisa

'Three months being with jennie is it normal you to feel that everything go slow when you're looking at someone or you feel something in your tummy that you can't describe? You always want to see her, your favorite smell is her.'

"Hey lisa are you okay?" Jennie said looking at me with her cat eyes.

I nod at her.

"I think I'm sick." I said plainly and struck to our sudden contact of skin because she put her hand on my forehead.

"You're not hot, do you have headache?" She asked I remove her hand still holding it. Her hand is really smooth.

I got sad when she quickly pull her hand and here she goes with her red face.

'She's mad again.'

"W--what are you doing lisa?" She asked me.

"I don't know too, all I know is I'm having a weird feeling inside my stomach when I'm looking at you." I said honestly, she turn around and go to the car leaving me because I will drive her to the company.

Driving and none of us talk. She's busy scrolling to her phone. I stop the car and open the door for her and offer my hand but she just look at it and help herself to get out.

"Take care my wife." I said, she just nod at me and go inside her company.

I need to see a doctor.

..

"I told you to clean the house." I said to the four lazy ass watching t.v.

"Oh you're here limario." Jisoo said.

"We have a meeting." I said in a firm voice they quickly went to our meeting room that all of our mission in hang up at the white board.

"I think I'm sick." I said looking at them seriously.

"You're dying? If it does. Can I get your room?" Jeongyeon said makes the three laugh but not me.

"Mine is your refrigerator." Jisoo said.

"Mine is your television." Seulgi said.

"Mine is your whole penthouse." Moonbyul said.

I face palm myself.

"What the heck guys. I'm serious here."

"You're always serious." Moonbyul mocked.

"Anyhow what are you feeling? How many days or months you'll lasts?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm not dying ok? I'm just feeling something new for me." I said.

"Tell us." Jeong said.

"It is about when I'm around jennie I feel a tingling sensation in my tummy and everytime I hold her hands I don't want to let go. I got lost looking at her cat eyes, and her gummy smile that I l---

"Stop." Moonbyul said slam the table infront of us making me not finished.

"What's wrong with you byul?" Jisoo asked.

"You just have an uhm.. diarrhea yeah. You have diarrhea." Moonbyul said.

"I think moonbyul is right." Seulgi said looking at me.

"Maybe you are right guys." I said and sigh and got convinced of moonbyul said.

"Let's just proceed to our next mission." Jeongyeon said and give us same copies of paper for our mission.

"Location, Jeju Island." Seulgi read.

"Yeah. And our target is the owner of one of the biggest resort at jeju." Jisoo explain and put the picture of a man.
"Hyung Min a successful business man and he have what we want."