17

Lisa

"Shit! Look!" Jisoo shout suddenly holding the paper that part of the journal.

We gathered to her and she point something.

Nox.

"What the fuck is that?" Jeongyeon asked.

"It's that a person or a place?" Moonbyul said, seulgi quickly get her laptop.

"Fucking knew it, that is NOX one of the top illegal business in the world but the owner is anonymous."

Nox?

"The man who gave me this has a tattoo on his neck, he's maybe part of this organization." I said to them.

"Is there any location written in your book jisoo? Because you have the last part of the journal."

Jisoo scanned it and shake her head for a no answer.

"I'm gonna be honest, Nox organization is really hard to get in, they're security is really powerful." Seulgi said.

I look at seulgi.

"Yeah you're right, I need to find them asap. They're targeting my wife." I said looking at seulgi, she just nod at me.

"Lisa ready your stuff we'll be flying to jeju." Moonbyul said.

...

"My wife?" I knocked on her office door.

"Hun!" Jennie said widely smile and hug me.

"Let's go home?" I asked her then kiss her forehead.

"Okay." Jennie said nod her head a little cling her arms at me.

Driving at the busy street when I glance to my wife giggling to her phone.

"Who makes you giggle like that my wife?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's Mingyu my old friend when we was in high school. He want to catch up some other time when we're no longer busy." She explained to me then a new feelings linger to my chest up to my head that eager to explode.

I nod at her, I want her to be happy and not make her feel to be chain in a chair that I'm the only one who can access to free her.

"That's good my wife. I hope I can meet him someday." I smile at jennie even I want to throw her phone outside.

...

Nope I can't do it. She keep smiling through her phone, maybe I'll sneak peek at her back.

Yeah that's a good idea.

I'm gonna do it now.

I thought we're going to watch movies and cuddle here in the sofa. If this feeling they called jealousy, Yes I am jealous and I hate it!

*Fake cough* "My wife, do you want something?"

"I'm good hun." Jennie said slightly tap my legs, she did not even glance at me.

"Fine." I said with cold tone, I'm the only watching so why we just turn off the movie and rest, right lisa?

I get the remote and shut down the movie standing up, I can feel my wife was confused to my sudden action.

"Why did you turn it off? We're watching." She said, I crunch my nose and look at her blank face.

"I lost my mood to finish the movie." I said lazily and go upstairs leave her behind.

After minutes doing my routine to sleep I open the door and a sad kitten is looking at me.

"What are you doing?"