28

Lisa

"Good job Pranpriya, I'm expecting you here by tomorrow."

I heard him say on the other line.

I gripped my phone hard and turn it off.

"Hun." Jennie turn to my side, she's so fragile this day because of his father.

"Hey gorgeous, how's your sleep?" I asked looking at her then put her hair at the back of her ear.

She thumbs up and smile at me, I just chuckle then peck a kiss on her lips.

"Let me prepare our breakfast, go take a shower." I get up of the bed.

"You always prepare our meals hun, let me this time."

"I'm not gonna let you, you always had a long day my wife. And I love serving you food."

"What did I do to deserve you?" She asked looking at me with question looked.

"I'm the one who supposed to say that my wife, because Jennie Kim-Manoban is mine. Only mine." I told and leave her.

I heard her squill upstairs, cute.

When we finished the breakfast I drive my wife to her office and straight ahead in our penthouse.

"Where's everybody?" I asked myself looking for them.

Maybe they're busy with their mission.

I go to our meeting room and look at the front where all the evidence gathered pinned at the wall.

I scanned every part of it when I noticed something that written on it.

The address that indicates where the NOX do their business.

"I told you, I'll kill you the next time I see you." I heard a man said.

I turn quickly as when the spinning knife land on my right leg.

I wince in pain. I pull the knife about to throw to him when he charge a hard punch on my face reason for me to stumble.

He hold my collar then punch me again, I elbow his jaw makes his back land on the table. I jump to him as I strike his face using my fist, he manage to use his thumb and buried it to my bloody wound.

I groan and he flip our position, he smashed the bottle on my head that I know seulgi left because she's the only one that loves soju.

'Fuck that makes me dizzy.'

He strike again at my face but I was also able to repay him with a punch to his face.

Suddenly he got something to his side and point his gun to my forehead and pull the hammer ready to fire.

Staring at me with dark eyes, both catching breath.

"Any last word Lisa? Maybe I can deliver it to my little sis." He said smirking at me.

"Bang." I said as I pull the trigger aiming to his left stomach.

He cough blood and back away at me holding it.

"I really want to kill you. But I can't bare to see my wife being sad again because she'll lost you. I know you will never trust me Taehyung but I guarantee you that your sister is safe with me." I sincerely said looking to our med kit even my head is bleeding. I handed him the gauze but he swept away my hand.

He walk going to the door.

"You're right, I w-will never trust you with my sister Lisa because you're the danger." He spit out leaving me.