1

Seoul, Korea Head Quaters : Monday 2pm

"Lalisa Manoban" A man said with his 50's sitting at his chair looking at her.

A woman is standing straight wearing a black coat underneath a white turtleneck paired of black pants, her black hair was short. A knife tuck in her legs then double shoulder armpit holster gun pistol inside her coat loaded, shiny leather dark brown shoes, wearing a special watch only for her and an earpiece.

"What is my mission sir?" Said the woman emotionless.

"You've been waiting for this Lalisa, now that you're ready I know you will do it neatly. You always make me proud. Here." The man hand a file and lisa slowly open the folder revealing a name.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

-CEO of Kim Inc.

-23 year old

-Cold, Arrogant, Mean, Everyone is scared of her. In short a total bitch.

Address: ******

Lisa twitch her eyebrows at the part the way this file describe her.

"Who gather this information sir?" Lisa asked.

"It's jisoo, She always find a way to have fun to her mission, Aish. That stubborn kid. We have the same reaction when I read that file." The man explained.

"Typical chicken." Lisa mumble.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing sir. I'm gonna go now, I'll start to study my mission."

"You'll be leaving Friday at 6am." He said, Lisa bow 90° and exit the room.

---

Meanwhile at Kim Inc. a fuming woman was throwing the papers to her secretary because of the mistake she was done.

"Are you serious with this job?! Look at this! This report was late because you haven't finish it! And this!" She throw again the other file to the ground and scattered everywhere.

"What the fuck is that?! You haven't done a single thing today!"

The secretary was verge of crying because of the shout of her boss.

"I-I'm really sorry ma'am. I have an emergency in our house last night t-that's why I--

"Stop explaining you stupid." Jennie spit out.

"It will never h-happened again ma'am." The secretary bow at her.

"Yeah it will, because you're fired!" She said.

"P-please ma'am, I need this j-job." The secretary beg.

"But I don't." Jennie said and smirked. "Now get out of this building, I don't need stupid people in this company." Jennie look at her and lift up her one eyebrow then crossed her arms.

The secretary helplessly walk away while crying.

Jennie dialed a number leaning her back to her chair while spinning slowly.

"Wifey!" A girl squill in happiness.

"Hubby." Jennie sigh.

"What happened? you sound tired."

"I am. I just fired my stupid secretary." Jennie groan in irritation.

"Yah! How many times do I need to tell you that don't be a bitchy towards everybody. Your secretary always lasted a week then your firing them."

"I know okay, It's just.. I don't want a mistake when I'm around."

"Everybody make mistake wifey. So are you."