24

Third Person's POV

As the party started the married couple is not yet on the event because they're fighting over a girl while at the parking lot.

"Who is that girl huh?!" Said jennie while looking at her wife.

Lisa just sigh for the fifth time.

"My wife, I already told you that she's an investor to my company." Lisa explain again to her wife then aiming to hold her wife's hand but jennie moved.

"Let's go home, I don't want to attend this fucking party anymore." Jennie put her seatbelt on again.

"But.. you're father is waiting for you my wife, also he me messaged a while ago and I answer him that we already arrived." Lisa said in a firm voice she's also starting to get mad at jennie because her wife keep insisting that she have a mistress.

"I don't care, drive now lisa. If you won't do it I'll get myself a cab." Jennie warn, but lisa didn't move that's when jennie got more annoyed and ready to get out of the car when lisa hold her wrist hardly.

"Don't start, my wife; I'm not in the mood to understand your attitude, so please stop and gather yourself since we're going to this party. Whether you want it or not." Lisa spit as she look at her wife intently.

Jennie scoffed because of what she heard.

"I hate you." Jennie said in a low tone like she's about to cry.

"I know.. but don't hate me too much." Lisa told and kiss her wife's hand as she get out of the car to open the other to get jennie.

She offered her hand but her wife didn't get it and walk first until they reach the main entrance that's why Lisa quickly wrapped her arms to jennie's waist.

They become the main topic of the event because of how good looking they are, some say they're too good to be true, while the other want to snatch lisa or jennie.

"Smile my wife, you look more gorgeous when you smile." Lisa said and earn a pinch on her side, she groan secretly.

"They used to see me like this lisa." Jennie said and proceed to where their table along with her dad.

"Princess." Her dad greet cheerfully and hug her daughter then lisa after. "Sit down you guys, the party will start because the most important guests are here."

Her Dad said then the event begin and all of them are enjoying.

As the party getting long the song change into melow earn for the people to dance with their partner.

The married couple dance, while the father of jennie is busy talking to other investors.

"Are you still mad?" Lisa asked then make her wife turn elegantly and they dance again.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(

Let's just pretend this is what they were wearing )

Jennie just rolled her eyes until a guy interrupt.