12

Third Person's POV

Before dinner the resort is busy because the owner will visit reason to have a special event for all the people who stay in.

"Everything good?" Lisa asked they communicating through earpiece while she's at the bathroom.

"Yup." Jisoo said at the room facing with her laptop hacking all the cctv at the resort.

"I'm good." Jeongyeon said reading magazine at the lobby of the resort.

"Me too." Seulgi said same with jisoo tracking where jeongyeon, moonbyul and lisa.

"I'm ready." Moonbyul said waiting at the cue.

"The event is starting now." Jeongyeon said getting some drinks at the table while Mr. Hyung giving his speech.

"Okay guys, stand by." Seulgi said.

"In 3.. 2.. 1. Now." Jisoo said to lisa while typing at her laptop to trick who is guarding the cctv, she overlaid a record so that if ever lisa came out at the bathroom she will never seen at the cctv.

Lisa quickly go outside then moonbyul walk behind her same dress like a crew at the resort.

"Room service." Moonbyul said at one of the room but no one answered. They insert the key and enter the room.

Lisa and moonbyul go to the bathroom and open the access panel, moonbyul help lisa to climb, lisa fit perfectly inside, she crawl until seulgi spoke.

"Turn right lisa." Seulgi said looking at the screen. "Again."

"Can you stop munching food jeongyeon, we can fucking hear you." Moonbyul said in mad tone.

"Oh shit. Sorry guys." Jeongyeon said and stop.

"There. You're on top of Mr. Hyung bathroom lisa." Seulgi said.

Lisa carefully open the panel and go down observing the bathroom.

"I'm inside." Lisa said and twist the door knob going outside of the bathroom.

"You only have 10 minutes lisa." Jeongyeon said.

"I know." Lisa said and proceed where Mr. Hyung office. "I'm now at his office."

She's looking at the wine wooden shelf finding something.

"Gotcha." Lisa said and smirked she saw the button behind one of the expensive wine and push it, the shelf starting to open revealing a room with golds and guns.

"What's happening now lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm now at his secret room." Lisa sit at the monitor and open it. She's starting to type and trying to connect to jisoo.

"5 minutes." Jeongyeon said.

"I'm about to connect you now jisoo." Lisa said, jisoo look at seulgi and they ready their self.

"We're in." Jisoo and seulgi said. Trying to copy all of the files at Mr. Hyung's pc.

"2 minutes." Jeongyeon said. "Shit he ended it quickly." Jeongyeon whispered yell and walk so fast where jisoo and seulgi at.

"Shit. It's fucking slow." Jisoo said in frustration looking at the screen. Because it's still loading.

"The owner of the room will be here any minute now." Moonbyul said. "Where are you lisa?"

Lisa didn't answer, while jisoo and seulgi want to throw their laptop.

"Plan C, this plan B will not be successful." Lisa said. Jeongyeon get her stuff and make a little whole at the wall revealing the wire, she use the pliers to cut the plastic jacket and stripped wire then twist with the other wire connected at the special device she make, it looks like a calculator but it's thicker and complicated.