22

Lisa

"For fuck sake lisa why are dragging us?!" Jisoo yell at me with her pajamas on.

It's 4 am and I'm currently taking them out at our penthouse because my wife threatened me awhile ago, I couldn't believe what I'm doing right now I just got legit scared of her.

"Just walk okay? No questions." I told.

Jeongyeon, Moonbyul and Jisoo are still sleepy heading to my car. While seulgi is on my shoulder, this freaking bear wouldn't woke up.

Luckily they're quite while going to where my wife's private plane because they're all sleeping.

"Wake up guys, we're here." I said, turning off my car.

"W..what? Where are we?" Jeongyeon asked while rubbing her eyes.

Moonbyul slap jisoos face to wake her.

"Byul! That's hurt!" Jisoo groaned and get out of the car.

But then I heard her open the door and quickly go inside getting hard to breathe.

"Woah jisoo, why?" Moonbyul asked.

"F--fuck! Fuck you lisa!" She's about to choke me but I went out my car.

I go to my wife's and my hand automatically wrapped around her waist while we wait to my friend, her friend is here already.

"Let's go guys." I said and made a chuckle.

We saw the door slowly open revealing a shy morons, What the hell happened to these womanizer? Suddenly become like a teenager.

"Omg, you guys are so cute!" Nayeon squill looking at them.

I keep stopping myself from laughing.

"Didn't expect this outfit." Solar said teasing byul.

They cover their faces with their hand with embarrassment.

Wait? Where's seulgi? Aish, still sleeping at the car.

"Go get seulgi, we'll go now." I said to them.

The three glared at me but I don't mind them.

"Great job hun." My wife smile at me. I lead her to our seats.

"Nice pajama jisoo." I heard chaeng said and sit beside her, reason for jisoo suppressed a small smile.

We all settled down I grab my wife's hand looking at the window. She quickly take a nap putting her head on my shoulder.

I saw Irene stand up.

"Hey Irene, what are you looking for?" I asked.

"I want to have a peaceful flight." She said plainly.

"Oh come on, Irene. Just this one." Jisoo said to Irene that made roll her eyes.

I just signal her to sit down and give signal also to jisoo to shut up.

...

Getting up from a long flight, I get my wife's luggage and we all went off the plane.

"Hello hawaii!!" Nayeon happily said and turn around feeling the air brush through her hair.

"Let's go to the resort." My wife said not in the mood.

"When we get there my wife, I'll just need to accompany my friends to buy some clothes." I said and whispered the last word.

She just nod at me, while the four idiots are really pissed off the way they walk.

Not so long we're now currently on our way to the mall, we rent a car here so that it's not hassle to commute.