31

Third Person's POV

Chains were heard, and a groan came from the woman who has numerous bruises from the fights she has every day.

She's the most dangerous assassin that Erebus have, before you get to her room five doors and different access just to open.

She slowly get up looking every corner at the room, thinking about her wife. She misses her so much.

The door open, and a man came up with lot's of foods on the tray.

"Eat more miss, you'll be fighting again later."

Then the door close.

She sigh and grab everything she wants put to her mouth.

She look at the cctv inside her room and middle finger up to it while lazily munching.

---

Jennie was wide awake on their bed looking so miserable because of what happened to her life.

Many articles that has scattered on their country because she declared dead, then now she's here in her bed.

She doesn't want anyone to pay her a visit, and her assistant has just announced that everything was a hoax, and they just got home on a vacation. Many people believe they are not dead because no funeral was held. But it was Jennie's friends who had previously held the private funeral.

Jennie was annoyed and forced herself to make a public announcement.

'We were just having fun on our vacation and had no idea that my wife and I had died. What a funny way to greet us back.'

She send it to her trusted journalist.

Flashback

She was lying on the hospital bed, slowly opening her eyes.

"Finally."

She heard a man beside her.

"H-hanbin?"

Hanbin held her hand and put to his cheeks.

"Yes, yes. I'm here. What happened to you Jennie?" He asked softly.

"I d-don't know... How did I get here?"

"An old man came here rushing you to the E.R and luckily I was here because I was in a meeting with someone and accidentally ate some peanut and quickly got an allergic reaction. That's when I saw you."

Jennie just nod then look at the window.

"Why you're here at Canada Jennie? And where is Lisa?"

Jennie didn't answer she's tired and worried when she heard her wife's name but she didn't want Hanbin to notice.

"How rude I am, you just got woke then I'm questioning you like a criminal. I'm sorry. Rest for now. I'll get you something to eat." He said and plant a soft kiss to the back of Jennie's hand.

As she heard Hanbin left, a tear escape from her eyes that she's been holding.

She came to an excuse that they had a fight, and Lisa left her because she's been toxic to the relationship. That's why she's the only one at the cabin that were in and got lost at the woods.

Hanbin believe her and take care of her until she went back to their country.

End of flashback