9

Lisa

"Tell me where did you hide the flash drive?" I said gritting teeth squeezing his both shoulders using my hand.

"I--I don't know. I don't h--have it." The old man said in his 50's tied on a chair, looking at my eyes begging but I don't know how to describe it, I'm pretty sure he's lying.

"You're lying." I said. And dig the knife under his skin. He whine in pain.

"Yah! Lisa, that's disgusting." Jisoo said sitting at the sofa as if like she's not seeing this many times.

"Hey you old man. Do you have foods here? I'm starving fighting all your men." Seulgi said roaming around the room and I think she's going to the kitchen.

"I killed 7." Jeong said raising her hand in air like she's in the kindergarten room.

"I killed 9." Jisoo said then smirked at us.

"I killed 12." Seulgi said coming towards us holding a can of beers, she throw one to give each of us.

"12?" Moonbyul scoffs "I killed 17, bitches." She mocked us.

"We're working here guys not bragging about how many guys you killed." I said looking at them and open the can of beer. "But mine was 20." I said eyeing them.

"Aish! Because you were assigned at the entrance." Jisoo complain.

"Jisoo is right." Seulgi said getting something in her pocket.

"Shut up guys and accept that you loose." I said and get their money.

"You and moonbyul always win, I don't even know why I'm joining you guys." Jeongyeon said roll her eyes getting back at her work at this old man laptop.

"Because you guys are stupid." Moonbyul said laughing, I just chuckle.

"Stupid huh?" Seulgi said in anger then throw the empty can to moonbyul but moonbyul is fast, she easily catch it. Then throw it back to seulgi. Seulgi dodge that's why it hit the old man head.

"Shit we just forgot that you're with us." Seulgi said laugh high five with jisoo sitting beside her.

"I'm getting bored here." Moonbyul said punch the mans face. "If you think you can escape with us think again, we just beat the hell out of your guards so tell us where is the fucking flash drive!" Moonbyul shout at the man punched him thrice.

"Such a hot headed." I said to moonbyul and move her away and get the pistol at my side then point it to his forehead.

"Yah! This is not in our plan!?" Jisoo said go to my side.

"Change of plan I guess." I said in firm voice looking at this mans eyes. He gulp looking at us, fear paint on his face.

"Stop it lisa! We need him alive." Jeong said hold my shoulder, I didn't look at her take off her hand.

"Kill him already lisa so that we can rest." Moonbyul said lazily then give me encouraging look. I nod at her.

"No!" Seulgi said.

"Fucking shit, do it lisa!" Moonbyul shout.

"Lisa this is not we want right?!" Jisoo said looking at me worriedly.

"His getting on my nerves!" I shout at them.

"S--stop." The old man said start to shake in fear.

"Shut up!" Moonbyul shout at the old man. "Do it lisa."

"It'sbehindmycloset." The man said so fast that we can't understand him.

"If you'll not do it lisa, I'll be the one who finish it." Moonbyul said aiming her own gun to this man, we're both pointing at him now.