BONUS

[A/N: firstly! Happy 10k read to this Book🎉]

---as you guys want a bonus chapter so here is the bonus part hope u guys enjoy!

Author POV

It was a normal day like other days . Everything was going so well . Soobin and Yeonjun got married few months ago .

Now Yeonjun was waiting for Soobin to come downstairs so they can went to date together.

"Binnie!!!where are you Junie is getting bored!!" yeonjun whined as he was laying upside down at the couch.

"Coming baby!wait a little" the elder shout from upstairs as Yeonjun rolled his eyes .

"why he need to take long time to get ready" Yeonjun mumbles as he got up from his place and went near the stairs.

He sat down at the stairs and rest his chin on his palm, waiting for the blonde guy to come .

Well yeah soobin dyed his hair to blonde thanks to Yeonjun because he is the one who told soobin to dye his hair . well the result was awesome tho .

He was waiting for him with a pout on his face suddenly Soobin come and sat beside him .

"Finally you come" Yeonjun turn to the older who just smile and give a peck on his lips .

"Sorry baby , please forgive your hyung" Soobin said and give more soft kisses all over Yeonjun faces .

"Yeah stop now , or my face will be swollen by your Kisses" Yeonjun said with giggles as Soobin chuckled.

"Let's go now" Soobin hold Yeonjun hand and stood up and went outside to their car .

Yeonjun looks

Soobin look

Time skip

"We're here" Soobin said as he stopped his car and Yeonjun look at him with happy eyes and a wide smile .

"let's go inside" Soobin got out of the car as Yeonjun did the same . Soobin hold Yeonjun hand and put it inside of his coat pocket then started to go inside .